DUBLIN, July 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h8vlgl/3d_imaging_market) has announced the addition of the "3D Imaging Market [3D Modeling; 3D Scanning; 3D rendering; Layout and Animation; Image Reconstruction]: Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)" report to their offering.
With a surge in demand for 3D technologies and global adoption towards 3D, 3D imaging is witnessing a fast paced traction across all industry verticals such as Healthcare, Public safety and defense, Building and construction, thereby making its presence ubiquitous.
3D imaging solution has been commercialized in most of the products such as smartphones, TVs, animation, gaming, computers, cameras, camcorders and in medical sciences. As 3D imaging is a multidisciplinary area, market expectations are very high and diverse as well.
Some of the major players providing this solution are Google, HP, GE Healthcare, Panasonic, Apple, Sony and Agilent. The 3D imaging research report analyzes global adoption trends, evolving platforms and forces in this rapidly emerging market.
The report also focuses on opportunity analysis, competitive landscape and estimates the market size with forecasts, across multiple verticals and regions.
The report also focuses on various geographical markets for each of the sub segments within the 3D imaging environment. The major geographical regions include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
3D display technology:
- Anaglyphy, Stereoscopy, Auto-stereoscopy, Holography and Volumetric displays.
3D imaging solutions:
- 3D modeling, 3D scanning, Layout and Animation, 3D rendering and Image reconstruction.
- 3D displays and image sensors.
- The market is segmented on the basis of verticals such as healthcare and medical, defense and security, industrial applications, Architecture and engineering, Media and Entertainment, and others.
Verticals are further sub-segmented into applications:
- Healthcare and medical: Surgical Application, Diagnosis, Oral Healthcare and Oncology.
- Defense and security: Target Detection, Facial ID and Simulation.
- Industrial applications: Machine Vision, Real-Time 3D Imaging and Inspection, Rapid Prototyping, and 3D Imaging and Modeling of Machine Parts.
- Architecture and engineering: Cultural Heritage Imaging and Building Information Management (BIM).
- Media and Entertainment: 3D Animation, 3D Gaming and 3D Content.
- Others: Geographical Information System (GIS), Pharmaceutical Application and Forensic.
North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Latin America.
Key Topics Covered
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Ecosystem And Dynamics
4 3D Imaging: Market Size And Forecast By Types
5 3D Imaging: Market Size And Forecast By Vertical
6 3D Imaging: Market Size And Segmentation By Regions
7 Markets Analysis, Trends And Insights
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h8vlgl/3d_imaging_market
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets