DUBLIN, June 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Laser Processing Market Analysis By Product (Gas, Solid-state, Fiber), By Process (Material Processing, Marking, Micro-Processing), By Application (Automotive, Aerospace, Medical), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
The global laser processing market is expected to reach USD 23 billion by 2025
The rising utilization of expensive laser-drilling technique for oil & gas exploration purposes is projected to substitute the traditional techniques. Decreasing drilling costs are anticipated to increase the feasibility of uneconomic oil deposits; thus, positively impacting market growth. The growing need for this type of processing, in industrial solar modules, is further expected to fuel the laser processing market growth.
The requirement for laser technology in the medical sector is projected to witness a significant growth, owing to the increasing technological advancements. These technical developments offer faster recovery time, smaller incisions, and lesser pain. The increasing adoption of these methodologies is expected to spur the demand for surgical lasers. Advancements, leading to enhanced edge quality & cutting speeds, are anticipated to offer higher avenues to the laser processing market.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Fiber lasers are projected to exhibit a significant growth with a CAGR exceeding 10.0% from 2016 to 2025, as they are widely used across several end-use industries and are highly cost-effective, compared to the other products
- The material processing segment is expected to gain prominence over the forecast period with an estimated CAGR exceeding 9%, which can be accredited to the ability of lasers to perform high-speed & accurate industrial processes
- The Asia Pacific region emerged as the fastest-growing region and is expected to witness a CAGR of over 10%, owing to the rising number of OEMs in this region
- The key purveyors of this industry are Trumpf, Han's Laser Technology Industry Group Co., Ltd., Amada Co., Ltd., and Rofin-Sinar Technologies, Inc., among others. Industry participants focus on technology advancements and innovation to capture market share.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Methodology and Scope
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Laser processing - Market segmentation & scope
3.1.1 Market definitions
3.2 Laser processing - Market size and growth prospects
3.3 Laser processing - Value chain analysis
3.4 Laser processing - Market dynamics
3.4.1 Market driver analysis
220.127.116.11 Increasing demand in industrial and medical applications
18.104.22.168 Miniaturization of electronic goods
3.4.2 Market restraint/challenge analysis
22.214.171.124 High cost of ownership
3.5 Laser processing - Key Opportunities Prioritized
3.6 Laser processing industry analysis - Porter's
3.7 Laser processing - Company market share analysis, 2015
3.8 Laser processing - PESTEL analysis
4 Market Categorization 1 Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Global Laser Processing Share by Product, 2015 & 2025
4.2 Global Laser Processing Market - Product Analysis
4.2.1 Gas Lasers
4.2.2 Solid-state Lasers
4.2.3 Fiber Lasers
4.2.4 Other Lasers
5 Market Categorization 2 Process Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1 Global Laser Processing Share by Process, 2014 & 2025
5.2 Global Laser Processing Market - Process Analysis
5.2.1 Material Processing
5.2.2 Marking & Engraving
6 Market Categorization 3 Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
6.1 Global Laser Processing Share by Application, 2014 & 2025
6.2 Global Laser Processing Market - Application Analysis
6.2.3 Machine Tools
6.2.4 Electronics & Microelectronics
7 Market Categorization 4 Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
7.1 Global Laser Processing Market Share by Region, 2014 & 2025
8 Competitive Landscape
- Alltec GmbH
- Alpha Nov Laser
- Amada Co., Ltd.
- Bystronic Laser AG
- Coherent, Inc.
- Epilog Laser, Inc.
- Eurolaser GmbH
- Han's Laser Technology Co. Ltd.
- IPG Photonics Corporation
- Jenoptik Laser GmbH
- LaserStar Technologies Corporation
- Newport Corporation (MKS Instruments, Inc.)
- Prima Industrie
- Q-Peak Inc.
- ROFIN-SINAR Technologies Inc.
- SEI Laser
- The Needham Group (Needham Coding)
- Trotec Laser
- Trumpf GmbH + Co. KG
- Universal Laser Systems, Inc.
- Xenetech Global Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fg87w9/laser_processing
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets