DUBLIN, February 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhpm7w/global_2013) has announced the addition of the "Global 2014 - World Business Database" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Worldwide Marketing List & International Mailing List from 70+ Countries
55,000,000 Business Sales Leads worldwide in 28,400+ categories including contact names, email & Webpage
Unlimited exportation capabilities!
World Business Database
more than 55,000,000 entries with address, phone number and more!
- recently updated data
- more records ( about 41 million more records)
- more fields (contact name/ position, email, fax number..)
You can copy the list of any category and paste it to applications such as MS Excel, MS Word ...
The DVD is an excellent B2B tool for your business campaign worldwide
- covers all major industries & services
- many entries with mailing address and phone number
- you can use them for your own marketing campaign
- find more suppliers
- find more buyers
- covers many countries worldwide
What's inside this DVD-ROM?
- more than 41 million businesses worldwide that are listed in different countries
- Sorted by -28,000 categories, covering all major industries & services
- Business titles, addresses, city, state (province)
- phone numbers for most businesses
- fax numbers for many businesses
- emails, website addresses for some businesses (may be not sufficient for email marketing)
- many addresses with contact name/ position
You have unlimited exporting possibilities.
Number of total entries (companies) -55,000,000
Entries with Website -8,000,000
Entries with Email -6,300,000
Entries with Fax number -12,200,000
Entries with Phone number -55,000,000
Entries with Address -55,000,000
Entries with Post Code -55,000,000
Entries with Name of contact -14,200,000
* All numbers are rounded; the real number can differ
- Company Name
- Phone Contacts
- Fax Numbers
- Contact Name/Position
This database contains over 55 million entries which are listed in 70 countries worldwide. Due to the huge amount of data, the computer demands high capacities. This means that the search could be time-consuming. Owing to the large number of addresses, some entries can be listed several times in different categories. The full data set does not exclude duplicates.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhpm7w/global_2013
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets