DUBLIN, June 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2-Chloroethanol (CAS 107-07-3) Market Research Report 2016" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2016 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of 2-chloroethanol. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on 2-chloroethanol end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with 2-chloroethanol market trends review, distinguish 2-chloroethanol manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes 2-chloroethanol prices data.
The last chapter analyses 2-chloroethanol downstream markets.
The 2-chloroethanol global market report 2016 key points:
- 2-chloroethanol description, its application areas and related patterns
- 2-chloroethanol market situation
- 2-chloroethanol manufacturers and distributors
- 2-chloroethanol prices (by region and provided by market players)
- 2-chloroethanol end-uses breakdown
- 2-chloroethanol downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. 2-CHLOROETHANOL GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. General information, synonyms
1.2. Composition, chemical structure
1.3. Safety information
1.4. Hazards identification
1.5. Handling and storage
1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
1.7. Transport information
2. 2-CHLOROETHANOL APPLICATION
3. 2-CHLOROETHANOL MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. 2-CHLOROETHANOL MARKET WORLDWIDE
4.1. General 2-chloroethanol market situation, trends
4.2. Manufacturers of 2-chloroethanol
4.3. Suppliers of 2-chloroethanol
4.4. 2-chloroethanol market forecast
5. 2-CHLOROETHANOL MARKET PRICES
6. 2-CHLOROETHANOL END-USE SECTOR
Also available from this publisher 2-Chloroethanol (CAS 107-07-3) Market Research Report 2016
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/scqsdt/2chloroethanol
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets