DUBLIN, October 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Healthcare CRM Market Analysis by Product, by End-use, by Application (Community Outreach, Case Coordination & Management, Relationship Management), by Technology and Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global healthcare CRM market is expected to reach USD 17.8 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 9.1%
Use of CRM helps healthcare organization to streamline their workflow and better manage patient care. It also helps in reducing the cost and increase the efficiency.
Vitally impacting drivers for the industry include rapidly growing percentage of aging population, rise in chronic disease incidence and advancement of new technology. Demand for operational efficiency in healthcare organization, adoption of home care/ virtual care and big data revolution is also contributing to the growth of the market. According to the study by Deloitte, 62.0% of patients are comfortable with online consultation with doctor.
Shift from volume to value based care and rise of consumerism in healthcare organization is also expected to contribute significantly to the growth of global healthcare CRM space.
Further Key Findings From The Study Suggest:
- Based on product, individual CRM is expected to witness lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to consolidation of hospital and small healthcare providers which would increase the focus on direct to patient marketing to attract new patients. Combination of individual and referral CRM is expected to be the leading segment during the forecast period.
- Based on application, service outreach is expected to be the major segment during the forecast period. Case management and coordinated care is expected to show the highest growth owning to rise in demand for collaborative care.
- North America and Europe is expected to be the major regions for the growth of this industry. Emerging regions such as Asia Pacific and MEA are expected to show lucrative growth during the forecast period owning to changing healthcare system and demand for collaborative care.
- Few of the players in this market are IBM, salesforce.com, Siemens Healthineers, SAP, Accenture, Oracle, Microsoft, Amdocs Ltd., Anthelio Healthcare Solutions, AllScripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., NetSuite, Cerner
- A common trend observed is the rising partnerships among market players for innovation by leveraging each other competencies. For instance, Salesforce expanded its presence in IT through the launch of cloud, with collaboration of major industry partner such as Centura Health, Philips, Deloitte Digital and Accenture.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Healthcare CRM Industry Outlook
3.1. Healthcare CRM: Market segmentation
3.2. Healthcare CRM market size and growth prospects
3.3. Healthcare CRM: Market dynamics
3.4. Key opportunities prioritized
3.5. Industry analysis - Porter's
3.6. Healthcare CRM competitive landscape, 2014
3.7. Healthcare CRM market: PESTLE analysis, 2014
Chapter 4. Healthcare CRM Product Outlook
4.1. Healthcare CRM market share, by product, 2014 & 2025
4.2. Individual healthcare CRM
4.3. Referral healthcare CRM
4.4. Individual and referral healthcare CRM
Chapter 5. Healthcare CRM End-Use Outlook
5.1. Healthcare CRM market share, by end-use, 2014 & 2025
5.4. Life Sciences
Chapter 6. Healthcare CRM Application Outlook
6.1. Healthcare CRM market share, by Application, 2014 - 2025
6.2. Community Outreach
6.3.1. Community health education
6.3.2. Services outreach/Promotion
6.3.3. Financial Donor Management
6.4. Case Coordination
6.5.1. Patient information Management
6.5.2. Pre-Authorizations / Eligibility
6.6. Case management
6.7.1. Chronic Disease Management
6.7.2. Clinical trials Relationship Management
6.8. Relationship management
Chapter 7. Healthcare CRM Technology Outlook
7.1. Healthcare CRM market share, by Technology, 2014 - 2025
7.2. Cloud based CRM
7.3. Mobile CRM
7.4. Social CRM
7.5. Collaborative CRM
7.6. Predictive CRM
Chapter 8. Healthcare CRM Regional Outlook
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
- Amdocs Ltd
- Accenture Plc
- AllScripts Healthcare Solutions Inc
- Anthelio Healthcare Solutions
- Siemens Healthcare
- Accretive Health Inc.
- Aspect Software
- Nice systems
- Verint systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b6mb7r/healthcare_crm
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets