DUBLIN, October 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Infusion Pump System Accessories and Software Market Analysis, Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2024" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global infusion pump system, accessories and software market is expected to reach USD 14.31 billion by 2024 from USD 9.12 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
Scope of the Report
- The global infusion pump system, accessories and software market is segmented into 3 types, such as infusion pump system, infusion pump accessories, and infusion pump management software.
- Infusion pump system market is segmented into volumetric, syringe, ambulatory, enteral, insulin, implantable, chemotherapy, anesthesia.
- The infusion pump accessories are segmented into infusion administration sets, IV sets, and needleless connectors.
- The infusion pump management software is segmented into asset management modules, electronic medical records modules, respiratory monitoring modules and others.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into general infusion, pain and anesthesia management, insulin infusion, enteral infusion, chemotherapy and others.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into public and private.
- On the basis of end users, the market is classified into hospitals, ambulatory, home healthcare, clinics and others. In 2017, the hospital segment is expected to dominate the market and is expected to continue this trend till 2024.
- Increasing Demand for Ambulatory Infusion Pumps
- Rising Incidence of Chronic Diseases
- Increasing Pool of Aging Population
- Increasing Number of Surgical Disorders Impacting the Growth of Surgical Procedures
- Technological Development
- Regulatory Frameworks
- Product Recalls
- Government Initiatives to Reduce Healthcare Costs
- Emerging Markets
- Development of Drugs in Major Medical Fields
- Software Defects
- Errors Associated with Use of Infusion Systems
Global infusion pump system, accessories and software market competition by top players including:
Becton Dickinson and company is going to dominate the infusion pump system, accessories and software market followed by Baxter International, Inc., Medtronic, and Pfizer along with others such as:
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
- Hospira, Animas Corporation
- Moog Inc.
- Smiths Group Plc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Terumo Europe NV
- Can S.p.A
- Caesarea Medical Electronics
- Halyard Health, Inc.
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
- ZOLL Medical Corporation.
- tricumed Medizintechnik GmbH
- Teleflex Incorporated,
- ICU Medical, Inc.
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Micrel Medical Devices
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Premium Insights
5. Market Overview
6. Global Infusion Pump System, Accessories, and Software Market, by Type
7. Global Infusion Pump System, Accessories and Software Market, by Application
8. Global Infusion Pump System, Accessories and Software Market, by End User
9. Global Infusion Pump Systems, Accessories and Software Market, by Distribution Channel
10. Global Infusion Pump Systems, Accessories and Software Market, by Geography
11. Global Point-Of-Care Testing Market, Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xjczrq/global_infusion
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets