DUBLIN, Oct. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Mixed Tocopherols Market Analysis by Product (Alpha Rich, Gamma Rich, Gamma-Delta Rich), by Application (Dietary Supplements, Animal Feed Nutrition, Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals) and Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global mixed tocopherols market is expected to reach USD 11.9 billion by 2025
Rising vitamin E demand in food and dietary supplements owing to rising health concerns is expected to plays a significant role in promoting the industry growth over the next few years. The global market is anticipated to observe sluggish growth at a CAGR of 2.4% from 2017 to 2025.
Alpha rich tocopherols was the leading product segment and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 2.3%, by revenue, over the forecast period. The segment is expected to gain share over the forecast period owing to high demand in dietary supplements. Health benefits associated with vitamin E to treat deficiency and diseases such as lung, oral, colorectal and pancreatic cancer; polyps, and gastric are also anticipated to drive the mixed tocopherols market in pharmaceuticals over the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global mixed tocopherols demand was 117.8 kilo tons in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2017 to 2025
- Mixed tocopherols demand in dietary supplements was 50.9 kilo tons in 2016 and is anticipated to witness moderate growth over the next eight years
- Product demand in animal feed nutrition is anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing application segment, and generate revenues worth over USD 2 billion by 2025
- Mixed tocopherols demand in North America is projected to reach USD 3.6 billion by 2025 and is estimated to grow as a significant rate from 2017 to 2025
- The U.S. gamma rich tocopherols demand is anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing market in North America and is expected to reach total volume of over 5.6 kilo tons by 2025
- The industry in Europe is projected to witness moderate growth of 2.9% from 2017 to 2025 owing to the increased use of mixed tocopherols as antioxidants and feed additives
- Asia Pacific was the dominant consumer in 2016. High rate of dietary supplements, animal feed, and pharmaceuticals manufacturing in key economies including China, Japan, and India is the major factor for industry penetration.
- Key industry participants such as BASF, DSM, ADM, and Cargill dominated the global mixed tocopherol market over the next few years.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Mixed Tocopherol Market Variables, Trends, and Scope
Chapter 4 Mixed Tocopherol Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 5 Mixed Tocopherol Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 6 Mixed Tocopherol Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
- BASF SE
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM)
- Cargill, Inc.
- Zhejiang Medicine Co., Ltd. (ZMC)
- COFCO Tech Bioengineering Co., Ltd.
- Vitae Naturals
- Eisai Food & Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Vance Group Ltd.
- Riken Vitamin Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2pt6g9/mixed_tocopherols
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets