DUBLIN, October 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Antibody Drugs: Technologies and Global Markets" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Market for Antibody Drugs Should Reach $114.6 Billion by 2022 Increasing from $84.5 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2017 Through 2022
- An overview of the global market for therapeutic monoclonal antibody (mAb) drugs and related applications and technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015 and 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Analysis and assessment of the therapeutic applications of mAbs in human medicine.
- A look at the antibody industry as a whole, as well as a discussion of the pending huge impact of genomics and the emergence of biotechnology firms into the mainstream market.
- Comprehensive profiles of companies that lead the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries in the research and development of antibody drugs and the innovative products that those companies have launched or have in development.
This study offers a global view of the antibody drugs used in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical markets. This report analyzes and assesses therapeutic applications of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) in human medicine, including the combination of mAbs when they are attached to cytotoxic agents such as antibody drug conjugates.
Also included in the report are relevant patent analysis and profiles of leading companies in the antibody drug industry, such as AbbVie Inc., Amgen Inc., Biogen Inc., Johnson & Johnson Inc., Merck KGaA, Novartis AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. and Merck & Co.
The report covers the major markets of the U.S. and Europe, as well as emerging markets in India, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, etc.
Monoclonal antibodies are protein-based therapies/drugs that are finding use in the treatment of number of chronic diseases. This report focuses on the global market for antibody drug products and provides an updated review on their applications in various disease sectors. The overall market for antibody drug products includes four main areas of applications: autoimmune diseases; solid tumors; lymphoma and leukemia; and other diseases such as asthma, osteoporosis and cardiovascular diseases.
The report covers technology trends, including the human anti-mouse antibody (HAMA) problem caused by murine antibodies and how it was resolved by replacing murine antibodies with chimeric, human and humanized antibodies.
Excluded from this report are polyclonal antibodies; screening kits; and diagnostic uses of mAbs. Also excluded are research applications of mAbs and therapeutic antibodies for veterinary use.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Summary and Highlights
3: Market and Technology Background
4: Market Breakdown by Technology Type
5: Market Breakdown by Application
6: Industry Structure
7: Regulatory Aspects
8: Patent Review/New Developments
9: Analysis of Market Opportunities
10: Company Profiles
- Abbvie Inc.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Astrazeneca Plc.
- Biogen Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Eli Lilly And Co.
- Fresenius Kabi Usa
- Genmab A/S
- Gilead Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Merck Kgaa
- Novartis Ag
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sanofi Inc.
- Seattle Genetics Inc.
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical U.S.A., Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t95jtr/antibody_drugs
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets