DUBLIN, October 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Cancer Imaging Systems Market - Analysis and Forecast (2017-2025) Focus on Products, Cancer Types, End Users, 26 Country Analysis, Patent Analysis, Market Share Analysis, Growth Share Matrix, and Competitive Landscape" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global cancer imaging systems is expected to reach $11 billion by 2025.
The cancer imaging market broadly focuses on major cancer indications (breast cancer, lung cancer, colorectal cancer and prostate cancer, among others) and various imaging modalities (mammography, MRI and positron emission tomography, among others). The cancer imaging systems have become one of the major potential tools in early cancer detection and diagnostics radiology and also help in decreasing the mortality rate due to cancer.
The cancer imaging systems market is growing at an exponential rate with the increasing incidence of various types of cancer and active research and developmental activities dedicated to the continuous advancement in the imaging modalities. With the rising incidence of various types of cancer such as breast, lung, prostate and colorectal, cancer is the primary responsible factor for the growth of cancer imaging systems market.
The cancer imaging system plays a significant role in the detection of cancer as it provides a detailed insight into the exact location and extent of the disease. It also provides detailed information about the structural or cancer related changes. The cancer imaging system not only helps in the detection of the tumour, but also helps in the evaluation of therapeutic & post-therapeutic changes, complications of treatments and follow-up for finding the early detection of recurrence.
The medical experts believe that most of the cancer types can be dealt effectively if detected early. Moreover, the emerging methods of molecular imaging which combine the traditional imaging technology and nuclear medicine techniques can also be used to obtain more detailed information about abnormalities, including their distinct metabolism.
The key players in the global cancer imaging systems market are Siemens Healthineers, Hologic Corporation, GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Corporation, Hitachi Medical, Konica Minolta, Carestream Health and Yangzhou Kindsway Biotech Co. Ltd., among others.
The following key questions have been addressed in the report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges and opportunities of the global cancer imaging systems market?
- How the cancer imaging systems evolve and what is its scope in the future?
- What are the market shares of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global cancer imaging systems market in 2016 and 2025?
- How will each segment of the global cancer imaging systems market grow during the forecast period and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2025?
- How will the market share of the leading companies change in 2017 and which country will lead the market in 2017?
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period between 2017 and 2025?
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to stand out in this market?
- How the market has been segmented on the basis of products, application, end-user and region?
- Which product, application and end-user will dominate the global cancer imaging systems market by the end of the forecast period and which one is growing at the highest CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2025?
- What will be the growth rate of different segments during the forecast period? Which is the leading segment by product, application, end-user and region?
- Who are the key players for the cancer imaging systems market?
- Which geographical region will lead the global cancer imaging systems market by the end of the forecast period?
- Which country is growing at the highest CAGR during the forecast period?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Scope and Methodology
1.1. Scope of the Report
1.2. Global Cancer Imaging Systems Market Segmentation
1.3 Key Learnings
1.4 Research Methodology
2 Market Overview
2.2 Important Facts
2.3 Estimated Number of New Cases of Cancer and Deaths by Gender, U.S., 2017
2.4 Discovery of Medical Imaging Modalities
2.5 Developments in imaging modalities
2.6 Role of Imaging in Oncology Decision Process
2.7 Radiation Risk
2.8 Potential Benefits & Risks of Medical Imaging
2.9 Recent Developments
3 Market Dynamics
3.2 Market Drivers
3.3. Market Challenges
3.4 Market Opportunities
4 Competitive Landscape
4.1. Key Development and Strategies
4.1.1 New Product Launches and Developments
4.1.2 Patents, Approvals and Certifications
4.1.3 Business Expansions/Contracts
4.1.4 Collaborations, Joint Ventures and Partnerships
4.2. Emerging Trends in Medical Imaging Technology
4.3 Legal Requirements and Regulations
4.4 Market Share Analysis
4.6 Growth Share Matrix
5 Industry Analysis
5.1 Patent Landscape
5.2. Consortiums, Associations, and Regulatory Bodies
5.3 Analysis- Assumption & Limitations
6 Global Cancer Imaging Systems Market, by Product
6.2.1 Analog Mammography
6.2.2 Full Field Digital Mammography
6.2.3 Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT)
6.2.4 Some of the Key Market Players
6.3 Computed Tomography
6.4 Molecular Breast Imaging (MBI)
6.5 Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
6.6 Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
7 Global Cancer Imaging Systems Market, by Cancer Types
7.2 Breast Cancer
7.3 Lung Cancer
7.4 Prostate Cancer
7.5 Colorectal Cancer
7.6 Liver Cancer
7.7 Other Cancers
8 Global Cancer Imaging Systems Market, by End-User
9 Global Cancer Imaging Systems Market, by Region
10 Company Profiles
- Analogic Corporation
- Aurora Imaging Technology, Inc.
- Bruker Corporation
- Canon Inc.
- Carestream Health
- Dilon Diagnostics
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Gamma Medica Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- General Electric
- Hitachi Medical Systems
- Hologic Inc.
- Konica Minolta
- Koning Corporation
- MR Solutions
- NCD Company
- Neusoft Corporation
- Neusoft Medical
- Perkin Elmer
- Philips Group
- Planmed Oy
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Samsung Medison Co. Ltd.
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Siemens Healthineers
- Spectrum Medical Imaging
- Toshiba Medical Corporation
- UMG/DEL Medical Imaging
- Varian Medical Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nxgf75/global_cancer
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets