- Healthcare companies reinforce immunosuppressive drugs pipeline to meet demand for multiple sclerosis (MS) patients, trials based on beta interferons to provide relief to MS patients
- Companies in optic nerve disorders treatment market see vast revenues in Europe & Japan where treatment of NMOSD patients attracts attention
ALBANY, N.Y., Dec. 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Optic nerve disorders treatment market is making strides from growing research on aqueous humor for anterior segment and trabecular meshwork tissue to manage the worldwide prevalence of optic nerve disorders. Advances in immunosuppressive drugs have expanded the clinical avenue in treatment of vision-related diseases.
Companies in the optic nerve disorders treatment market, concur analysts at TMR, must focus on improving the ocular drug delivery. Improvement in biopharmaceutical properties of drugs will help industry players expand their product portfolio. They should reap lucrative gains from optic neuritis, an increasingly promising disorder segment.
Growing number of trials of immunosuppressive drugs with beta interferons will help meet the needs of multiple sclerosis (MS) patients.
The global optic nerve disorders treatment market is expected to clock CAGR of ~4% and reach worth of ~US$ 19.5 Bn by 2027.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Optic Nerve Disorders Treatment Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/covid19.php
Key Findings of Optic Nerve Disorders Treatment Market Report
- Of the various treatment types, pharmacological treatment held the leading share in 2018
- Beta interferons is a prominent sub-segment of pharmacological treatment
- The segment was worth of ~US$ 2.5 Bn by 2027
- Regionally, North America held the leading share in 2018
- The aforementioned regional market is expected to retain its lead
- Europe and Japan highly lucrative regions
- The Europe market is expected to reach worth of ~US$ 4.2 Bn by period-end
- Of the various indications, glaucoma is expected to witness opportunity rise at remarkable CAGR during 2019 – 2027
- Competitive dynamics is characterized by high degree of fragmentation
- The global valuation was pegged at ~US$ 14.1 Bn in 2018
Explore 211 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections on Optic Nerve Disorders Treatment Market (Treatment Type: Pharmacological Treatment (Prostaglandin, Beta Interferons, Beta Blockers, Alpha-adrenergic Agonist, Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitors, Corticosteroids, Combination Drugs, and Others), and Surgery; Indication: Glaucoma, Optic Neuritis, Optic Neuropathy (Arteritic Ischemic Optic Neuropathy, Non-arteritic Ischemic Optic Neuropathy, and Congenital Optic Atrophy), and Others; and End User: Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Clinics, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 – 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/68075
Optic Nerve Disorders Treatment Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- The growing prevalence of eye disorders has spurred the popularity of pharmacological treatments, since they are cost-effective and are efficacious. A wide range of treatments come under the ambit, including beta interferons, beta blockers, corticosteroids, combination drugs, and alpha-adrenergic agonists.
- Extensive research on developing therapeutics for rare neurologic diseases has opened up new vistas for companies seeking steady revenues in the optic nerve disorders treatment market.
- Patients and Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder (NMOSD) are a highly lucrative segment, and are attractive sizable investment by aspiring players.
- Healthcare providers are raising awareness about drug-specific variables of topical ocular corticosteroids, thereby boosting the optic nerve disorders treatment market.
- Companies are leaning on coming out with advanced corticosteroid formulations that can substantially improve drug delivery to anterior tissues. Players are coming out with new drug designs which aim at improving bioavailability and penetration. A case in point is retrometabolic drug design.
- Rise in elderly population has spurred the incidence of vision-related problems and has added to the high prevalence of optic nerve disorders, thus boosting the opportunity for players in the optic nerve disorders treatment market.
- Relentless search for precision medication for glaucoma is boosting the market.
Request Brochure of Optic Nerve Disorders Treatment Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/brochure.php
Optic Nerve Disorders Treatment Market: Regional Landscape
Of the various regions, North America held the major share in the optic nerve disorders treatment market and is expected to retain its lead through the assessment period. The growth has been fueled by constant urge of drugmakers and healthcare companies reduce prevalence of optic nerve disorders. The avenues are further boosted by the presence of favorable reimbursement frameworks in various parts of the region.
On the other hand, Asia Pacific market is expected to expand at high CAGR during 2019 – 2027. The prevalence of glaucoma and rise in optic nerve disorders in elderly populations have been boosting the prospects.
Purchase the Optic Nerve Disorders Treatment Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Global Optic Nerve Disorders Treatment Market: Segmentation
- Optic Nerve Disorders Treatment Market, by Treatment Type
- Pharmacological Treatment
- Beta Interferons
- Beta Blockers
- Alpha-adrenergic agonist
- Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitors
- Combination Drugs
- Others (Rho kinase inhibitors, Monoclonal antibodies, cholinergic drugs, and Immunoglobulins)
- Optic Nerve Disorders Treatment Market, by Indication
- Optic Neuritis
- Optic Neuropathy
- Arteritic Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Non-arteritic Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Congenital Optic Atrophy
- Others (optic nerve hypoplasia (ONH), optic nerve head drusen, optic nerve pit, coloboma of optic nerve, and idiopathic intracranial hypertension)
- Optic Nerve Disorders Treatment Market, by End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Others (Home Care Settings, academic & research institutes)
- Optic Nerve Disorders Treatment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare Industry:
Dry Eye Disease Treatment Market: According to the report, the global dry eye disease treatment market was valued at US$ 5.4 Bn in 2019 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~4% from 2020 to 2030, rise in reported cases of dry eye disease, increase in the number of surgical procedures such as LASIK surgery, adverse effects of rising pollution levels, advances in treatment of dry eye, and introduction of new therapies are projected to drive the market
Ophthalmic Ultrasound Systems Market: According to the report, the global ophthalmic ultrasound systems market was valued at US$ 2.87 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2019 to 2027, high prevalence of ocular disorder and diseases, to escalate the growth of the market
Ophthalmic Drugs Market: According to the report, the global Ophthalmic Drugs Market was valued at US$ 26.0 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2019 to 2027, rising adoption of newly developed therapeutics in ophthalmology, Increasing incidence rates of eye related disorders, Advanced retinal treatment approvals for unmet needs in eye disorders, Significant awareness about the diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders are projected to drive the market
Browse Our Latest Reports - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Browse More Upcoming Reports by Transparency Market Research: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/optic-nerve-disorders-treatment-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research