EDINBURGH, June 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
New nicotine-free flavoured e-cigarette from the UK's leading electronic cigarette brand
SKYCIG, the UK's leading e-cigarette brand, has today launched its brand new 100% nicotine-free product - NRG - in response to growing demands from its customers for a nicotine-free lifestyle device. The revolutionary NRG product is set to ignite taste buds, and will take e-cigarettes to the next level.
Designed for those with a busy lifestyle, each puff of NRG packs a punch of flavour, similar to that of an energy drink, giving you that unmistakable 'smoking' experience, without the worry of tar, toxins and nicotine slowing you down.
If you feel like you need an extra kick, why not try the NRG Start Pack, which contains a rechargeable battery, a USB charger and three nicotine-free NRG cartridges, with the active ingredient taurine. Each cartridge contains NRG vapour and is a much healthier and cheaper alternative to its competitor, the traditional cigarette.
After a more convenient option to enjoy on-the-go? For maximum convenience, the NRG disposable is ready to go as soon as you are! Users can enjoy up to 400 puffs worth of taurine fuelled vapour at their fingertips with no need to charge.
Designed to be enjoyed virtually anywhere you see a 'no smoking' sign, or as a health conscious smoking alternative, NRG is the way forward...
Notes to Editors
- SKYCIG NRG Start Pack is priced at: £20
- SKYCIG NRG Refills are priced at: £10.95
- SKYCIG NRG Disposables are priced at: £12.99 for a pack of 2
- All SKYCIG products are available to buy on http://www.skycig.co.uk
- SKYCIG was voted 'Best Electronic Cigarette in the UK' by Smoking.com in 2011 and in 2012.
- SKYCIG Electronic Cigarette is not to be used by persons under the age of 18, pregnant or breast feeding women or persons in ill health. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients contained. SKYCIG is not intended as a replacement therapy.
For more information about SKYCIG or to arrange a trial of the product, please contact the team at PHA Media:
Dani Boskovic, T: +44(0)207-025-1375, email@example.com
Jessica Herman, T: +44(0)207-440-0780, firstname.lastname@example.org