DUBLIN, Jan. 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Fleet Vehicle Leasing Market in Germany, Forecast to 2020" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This study details market size across the passenger vehicle (PV) and the light commercial vehicle (LCV) segments and provides sales/parc data for the total market and the fleet and the company car (true fleet) segments. The company car segment is discussed in detail with a focus on the actual development and the growth potential of financial lease, operational lease, and outright purchase. The analysis takes into account historic data and current market conditions and insight and opinion from market participants to deliver a 5-year outlook on growth opportunities (2016-2021).
Vehicle leasing is seen as a solution to the growing problems faced by companies for their mobility needs, including vehicle funding, fleet maintenance and, more importantly, residual risk handling. Businesses in the present market conditions are focused on their core products/services and would like to outsource all other support activities.
Mobility is a significant department - starting from fleet purchase to re-marketing at a competitive price, and for each of the segments in the value chain, unless an expert team is on the job, issues such as cost spikes, utilization mismatches, irregularities in fleet maintenance, and risks of dips in residual value can crop up. Leasing the fleet simply provides hassle-free mobility, on-demand mobility, and fleet after-service facilities, among others. This has driven growth and given the leasing market a structure and regulated the ecosystem.
The evolution of any industry depends on factors such as transformational trends that are linked to the macroeconomic factors of the region and the emerging business models that reflect innovation in mobility solutions, such as rental, carsharing, integrated mobility, and alternative power train. The study covers these evolutionary trends that are expected to shape the market.
For leasing providers and other companies that share the leasing ecosystem, their interest lies in the growth opportunities that they need to look at and the strategic imperatives that aid in their pursuit of growth and success. Overall the study provides a 360 degree understanding of the leasing space (region-specific), and it offers details on key trends, market overview, and outlook.
In addition to market data (PV and LCV) for both new registrations and portfolio, the study details actual competitor data (portfolio) for the leading leasing providers in the country. Competitor data is available for both the leasing segments (operational and financial) for the base year 2016.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Takeaways
- Market Engineering Measurements - New Registration
- Market Engineering Measurements - VIO
2. Research Scope and Definitions
3. Fleet Vehicle Leasing Market Trends
- Key Transformational Trends
- Emerging Business Models
4. Market Analysis and Forecast - Fleet Vehicle Leasing Market
- Total Market (PV and LCV) - New Registrations
- Passenger Vehicles - New Registrations
- Light Commercial Vehicles - New Registrations
- Total Market (PV and LCV) - Portfolio
- Passenger Vehicles - Portfolio
- Light Commercial Vehicles - Portfolio
- PV Company Car Market - New Registrations
- LCV Company Car Market - New Registrations
- PV Company Car Market - Portfolio
- LCV Company Car Market - Portfolio
- Private Lease versus Retail Volume - Sales
4. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Fleet Vehicle Leasing Market
- Competitor Landscape - Operational Leasing
- Competitor Landscape - Financial Leasing
5. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Growth Opportunity - Growing Sectors and Demand Generation
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
6. Key Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w5xdr9/germany_fleet?w=5
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets