DUBLIN, June 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Carbon Market in Germany: Business Report 2016" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of carbon market in Germany.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Germany
- Carbon market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. GERMANY: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. CARBON MARKET IN GERMANY
2.1. Overview of carbon market
2.2. Producers of carbon in Germany, including contact details and product range
3. GERMANY'S FOREIGN TRADE IN CARBON: VOLUME,STRUCTURE, DYNAMICS
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN GERMANY
5. CONSUMERS OF CARBON ON GERMAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Carbon in Germany 5.2. Carbon consumers in Germany
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kzvxs2/carbon_market_in
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets