DUBLIN, Feb. 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "2018 Germany Automotive Industry - Emerging Dynamics and Future of Germany Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicles" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The automobile market in Germany provides comprehensive analysis and forecasts of passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and heavy commercial vehicles. Evolving market dynamics, customer preferences and business strategies of industry leaders are included.
The research report provides in-depth SWOT analysis of different vehicle market subtypes including PCs, LCVs, heavy trucks, buses, vans and motor cycles. Historic data on the import and export trends by source/destination country are provided.
The research work provides market growth in two time series: historic from 2005 to 2017 and forecast from 2018 to 2025. Impact of business and economic conditions on automotive industry are assessed. Further, GDP, household income, inflation trends through 2005 to 2025 are analyzed along with key demographic patterns during the period.
The automobile industry in Germany is compared with its peer countries in the region for better understanding of the current status of the industry. Further, regional and Global Trends in Automotive industry are also included in the research publication.
Potential market players and their market structures are identified. Business and SWOT profiles of three leading Germany automotive companies are included in the report. Further, all major recent developments and their impact on the Germany automotive industry are analyzed.
Key Issues Addressed
- The role of business and economic environment on automotive market sales
- What are evolving technology and business trends?
- What is the growth potential of Germany passenger cars and commercial vehicles?
- How are consumer preferences changing?
- How is the Germany automobile market structured?
- Who are key market leaders and what is their market share?
Key Topics Covered:
Germany Auto-Strategic Analysis Review
- Key Findings
- Shifting Customer Preferences
- Evolving Dynamics
- SWOT Analysis
Germany Automotive Sector-Medium and Long Term Growth Outlook
- Germany Total automotive sales outlook, 2005-2025
- Germany Passenger cars sales outlook, 2005-2025
- Germany Commercial vehicle sales outlook, 2005-2025
- Germany Passenger Cars production outlook, 2005-2025
- Germany LCV production outlook, 2005-2025
- Germany Heavy Trucks Production outlook, 2005-2025
- Germany Bus Production outlook, 2005-2025
Germany Automotive Trade Analysis
- Germany Passenger Cars-Imports value ($ Billions)
- Germany Passenger Cars-Exports value ($ Billions)
- Goods Transport Vehicles-Imports value ($ Billions)
- Goods Transport Vehicles-Exports value ($ Billions)
- Trucks in Germany-Imports value ($ Billions)
- Trucks in Germany-Exports value ($ Billions)
- Germany Motorcycles-Imports value ($ Billions)
- Germany Motorcycles-Exports value ($ Billions)
Germany Oil Product Consumption Forecast
- Diesel Demand in transportation sector, 2005-2025
- Gasoline Demand in transportation sector, 2005-2025
Germany Automobile Industry-Competitive Landscape, 2018
- Domestic vs International Companies
- Industry Consolidation Trends
- Business and SWOT Profiles of Industry Leaders in Germany
Impact of Economic and Demographic Factors on Germany Automobile Market
- Germany GDP (Gross Domestic Product, Current Prices) Outlook, 2007-2025
- Germany Household Disposable Income Outlook, 2007-2025
- Germany Population Growth Outlook, 2007-2025
- Demographics by Age, 2007-2025
- Demographics by Gender, 2007-2025
- Demographics by Area, 2007-2025
Latest Automobile Industry Trends and Developments
Automobile World and Regional Auto Markets in 2017
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lb5pvw/germany?w=5
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets