DUBLIN, Sept. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Genetic Testing - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Genetic Testing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Prenatal and Newborn Genetic Testing, Pharmacogenomic Testing, and Predictive Testing.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 73 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Abbott Laboratories
- AutoGenomics, Inc.
- BioRad Laboratories
- ELITech Group S.P.A
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
- Study Reliability and Reporting Limitations
- Data Interpretation & Reporting Level
- Quantitative Techniques & Analytics
- Product Definitions and Scope of Study
- Prenatal Diagnosis and Newborn Genetic Testing
- Predictive Testing
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW
2. SEGMENTAL REVIEW
3. MARKET TRENDS
4. MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTICS MARKET AN INSIGHT
5. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
6. PRODUCT LAUNCHES/INNOVATIONS
7. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
8. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
- Abbott Laboratories (US)
- Abbott Molecular, Inc. (US)
- AutoGenomics, Inc. (US)
- BioRad Laboratories (US)
- ELITech Group S.P.A. (France)
- PerkinElmer, Inc. (US)
- Quest Diagnostics, Inc. (US)
- Roche Diagnostics Corp. (Switzerland)
- Roche Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (US)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (US)
- Transgenomic, Inc. (US)
9. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
6. REST OF WORLD
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 73 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 79)
- The United States (56)
- Canada (3)
- Europe (18)
- France (2)
- Germany (3)
- The United Kingdom (3)
- Spain (1)
- Rest of Europe (9)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (2)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/64wbhh/genetic_testing
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets