- A Leader among cloud and on-premises vendors in two separate industry reports
- Top ranked in current offering category in both reports
- "Approaches best of suite" evaluation for Business Edition
FRIMLEY, England, Oct. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Genesys® (www.genesys.com/uk), the market leader in omnichannel customer experience and contact centre solutions, announced at the opening day of its annual Genesys G-Force 2016 user event that it has been recognised as a "Leader" in two new reports from Forrester Research. Genesys was among the companies that Forrester invited to participate in two new independent research reports that evaluated the most significant software vendors in contact centre interaction management.
Genesys was recognised as a leader in both new reports, "The Forrester Wave™: Contact Centre Interaction Management for Large Contact Centres, Q3 2016" and "The Forrester Wave™: Contact Centre Interaction Management for Midsize Contact Centres, Q3 2016." In both reports, Genesys received the highest scores in the current offering category as well as in the omnichannel capabilities and reporting and analytics criteria, and the highest possible score in the CRM integration, user interface and third-party ecosystem criteria. The company also received the highest possible score in market presence for large contact centres.
"Customers who want a system that approaches 'best of suite,' a broad global support partner network, and integration with other UC and telephony systems should consider Genesys," wrote the Forrester reports author Art Schoeller, Vice President and Principal Analyst. Both reports noted that "Genesys offers Premier Edition for smaller configurations."
Genesys was highlighted as providing "extensive capabilities and deployment options" for both large and midsize contact centres: "[Genesys] support for nonvoice channels like email, chat, and SMS approaches that of best-of-breed vendors." The reports also note that Genesys offers "out-of-the-box integrations with a wide array of systems, including Microsoft Skype for Business."
"Proactive omnichannel notifications, predictive outbound dialing, and native workforce optimisation capabilities complete the Genesys Customer Experience Platform," said Merijn te Booij, Chief Marketing Officer of Genesys. "Genesys makes it easy for firms to create, manage and deliver contextually relevant experiences across the entire customer journey in all channels including voice, email, chat, social, mobile and web. We believe our recognition as a leader in these two Forrester Wave reports further validates our continued innovation as the market leader."
The Forrester Waves for Contact Centre Interaction Management covered both on-premises and cloud solutions. Forrester Wave methodology requires analysts to gather details of product qualifications through a combination of lab evaluations, questionnaires, demos, and/or discussions with client references.
Learn More About Genesys Omnichannel Solutions
- DOWNLOAD a complimentary copy of "The Forrester Wave: Contact Centre Interaction Management for Large Contact Centres, Q3 2016" and "The Forrester Wave: Contact Centre Interaction Management for Midsize Contact Centres, Q3 2016."
- REGISTER for the Genesys webinar on Wednesday, October 19th: "What's the Easiest First Step to Omnichannel? Surprise—It's Your IVR!" Guest speaker Kate Leggett, Vice President and Principal Analyst of Forrester Research, will highlight survey results from brand-new research that shows the specific KPIs driven by smart organisations who are employing omnichannel self-service across all channels including legacy applications such as interactive voice response (IVR). This webinar will be presented live in North America, Latin America and Europe.
- CALCULATE your ROI and benefits of omnichannel engagement through the online ROI calculator, a tool commissioned by Genesys and delivered by Forrester Consulting.
Genesys, the world's #1 Customer Experience Platform, empowers companies to create effortless omnichannel customer experiences, journeys, and relationships. For over 25 years, we have put the customer at the centre of all we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. Genesys is trusted by over 4,700 customers in 120 countries to orchestrate over 25 billion contact centre interactions per year in the cloud and on-premises. For more information visit www.genesys.com/uk.
0771 441 1342
H+K Strategies for Genesys
0207 413 3000