DUBLIN, July 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "General Purpose Electronic Test and Measurement Instruments - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for General Purpose Electronic Test and Measurement Instruments in US$ Thousands and Units by the following Product Segments: Multimeters, Logic Analyzers, Signal Generators (Radio Frequency Signal Generators, Microwave Signal Generators, & Arbitrary Waveform Generators), Oscilloscopes (Digital Oscilloscopes, Analog Oscilloscopes, & PC-Based Oscilloscopes), Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Extension-Based, and Others.
The report also analyzes the worldwide markets by the following End-Use Industries: Communications, Aerospace & Military/Defense, Electronics Manufacturing, Industrial Electronics and Automotive, and Others.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 209 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Advantest Corporation
- Aeroflex, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Anritsu Corporation
- Astro-Med, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
- Study Reliability And Reporting Limitations
- Data Interpretation & Reporting Level
- Quantitative Techniques & Analytics
- Product Definitions And Scope Of Study
- Logic Analyzers
- Signal Generators
- Radio Frequency Signal Generators
- Microwave Signal Generators
- Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Digital Oscilloscopes
- Analog Oscilloscopes
- PC-Based Oscilloscopes
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Network Analyzers
- PCI eXtensions for Instrumentation (PXI)
- VME eXtensions for Instrumentation (VXI)
- LAN eXtensions for Instrumentation (LXI)
- Electronic Counters
- Power Meter
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. REVIEW OF KEY PRODUCT VERTICALS & NOTEWORTHY PRODUCT/TECHNOLOGY TRENDS
3. A REVIEW OF OPPORTUNITIES IN KEY END-USE MARKETS
4. COMPETITION & CHALLENGES
5. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
6. OVERVIEW OF END-USE MARKETS
7. PRODUCT LAUNCHES/INNOVATIONS
8. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
9. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
10. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
6. LATIN AMERICA
7. REST OF WORLD
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 209 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 222)
- The United States (78)
- Canada (4)
- Japan (25)
- Europe (53)
- France (4)
- Germany (13)
- The United Kingdom (13)
- Italy (4)
- Spain (3)
- Rest of Europe (16)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (62)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t7jbws/general_purpose
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets