LONDON, October 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
The development of a more liquid, competitive, accessible, transparent, well-governed, and interoperable gas trading market in Europe is a complex but essential process, required to create an integrated gas market. Recently, significant changes in European and international gas markets have impacted price formation, contract structures, and the 'globalisation' of the gas industry.
Gastech Specialist Events, in association with the organisers of Gastech and the European Autumn Gas Conference, is delighted to announce that it will host the European Gas Market Forum, dedicated to issues and opportunities within origination, trading, pricing, and contract optimisation, to be held in Berlin, on 6 - 8 March, 2012.
The programme analyses commercial and technical perspectives on developing effective strategies for trading and matching your organisation's short and long term objectives to prevailing market conditions and practices. The Forum will explore exciting new developments in the growth and utilisation of new exchanges and hubs, the expansion of new forms of financial instruments, and recently adopted forms of contract and contract renegotiation that have come about as a result of changing market conditions.
Our prestigious steering committee, who have helped develop the agenda, include:
- Manfred Hafner, Research Fellow (Milan), Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM)
- Ieda Gomes, ?Head of New Ventures & INGL, BP Gas Asia and Middle East
- Mahmoud Hamada, Visiting Professor, HEC University of Geneva & Former Vice President Quantitative Analysis, RWE Supply and Trading
- Howard Rogers, Senior Research Fellow, Oxford Institute for Energy Studies, Natural Gas Programme
- Elisa Scarpa, Head of Market Analysis & Forecasting, Edison Trading S.p.A.
- Graham Coop, General Counsel, Energy Charter Secretriat
- Dr. Tatiana Mitrova,Head of Global Energy, Energy Centre SKOLKOVO
Some of the confirmed speakers to date include:
- Sergei Komlev, Head of Directorate, Contract Structuring and Price Formation, Gazprom
- Bernhard Seiberl, Chief Operating Officer, Central European Gas Hub
- Jean-François Conil-Lacoste, CEO, Powernet & Chairman, Europex
For more information about this programme, to become a partner or sponsor, or to find out how to participate as a speaker, advisory board member, or delegate, contact us at: +44(0)203-180-6533.
Notes to the editor:
New website address: http://www.europegasmarketforum.com
Follow us on Twitter: energydmg
For all press enquiries call Michael Cluskey on +44(0)207-005-2892 or email email@example.com
SOURCE Gastech Specialist Events