Forecasts by Turbine Cycle (Simple Cycle, Combined Cycle), and Upgrade Type (Comprehensive Upgrades, Hot Section Coating, Compressor Coating, Inlet Air Fogging, Others) Plus Leading Company Analysis and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis
• Do you need definitive gas turbine upgrades market data? • Succinct gas turbine upgrades market analysis? • Technological insight? • Clear competitor analysis? • Actionable business recommendations?
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time.
The rising electricity demand has led Visiongain to publish this timely report. The gas turbine upgrades market is valued at $14.9bn and is expected to flourish in the next few years because of the increased spending on improving residential, commercial, and industrial power generation infrastructure along with energy conservation initiatives and because government regulations to cut down carbon emissions is expected to feed through in the latter part of the decade driving growth to new heights. If you want to be part of this growing industry, then read on to discover how you can maximise your investment potential.
• 172 quantitative tables, charts, and graphs
• Analysis of key players in Gas Turbine Upgrades technologies • Araner • B&B-Agema GmbH • Centrax Ltd. • Ethos Energy • General Electric Company • Kawasaki Heavy Industries • MEE Industries Inc. • Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd • Siemens AG • Stellar Energy • Turbine Technology Services Corporation
• Global Gas Turbine Upgrades market outlook and analysis from 2018-2028
• One expert interview with a key industry expert • General Electric Company
• Gas Turbine Upgrades Market forecasts and analysis by Turbine Cycle from 2018-2028 • Simple Cycle forecast 2018-2028 • Combined Cycle forecast 2018-2028
• Gas Turbine Upgrades Market forecasts and analysis by Upgrade Type from 2018-2028 • Comprehensive Upgrades forecast 2018-2028 • Hot Section Coating forecast 2018-2028 • Compressor Coating forecast 2018-2028 • Inlet Air Fogging forecast 2018-2028 • Other (Upgrade Types) forecast 2018-2028
• Regional Gas Turbine Upgrades market forecasts from 2018-2028 • US forecast 2018-2028 • China forecast 2018-2028 • Japan forecast 2018-2028 • Italy forecast 2018-2028 • Germany forecast 2018-2028 • UK forecast 2018-2028 • Rest of Europe forecast 2018-2028 • ASEAN forecast 2018-2028 • Rest of Asia Pacific forecast 2018-2028 • Canada forecast 2018-2028 • Rest of the World forecast 2018-2028
• Key questions answered • What does the future hold for the gas turbines upgrade industry? • Where should you target your business strategy? • Which applications should you focus upon? • Which disruptive technologies should you invest in? • Which companies should you form strategic alliances with? • Which company is likely to success and why? • What business models should you adopt? • What industry trends should you be aware of?
• Target audience • Leading gas turbine upgrades companies • Suppliers • Contractors • Technologists • R&D staff • Consultants • Analysts • CEO's • CIO's • COO's • Business development managers • Investors • Governments • Agencies • Industry organisations • Banks
Advent International Aero Engine Corporation of China Alberta Alstom Ansaldo Energia Araner B&B-Agema GmbH Beijing Hua Yuan Heating Pipeline Co. Ltd Berakas Power Company (BPC) Bharat Heavy Electricals (BHEL) BHEL India Black Hill Energy Boustead International Heaters (BIH) Ltd Caithness Energy Centrax Ltd. Centrica China Huadian Corporation Ltd (CHD) China's State Power Investment Corporation Cobra Instalaciones y Servicios S.A Daigas Group Deutsche Bahn Energie Dresser-Rand Eastern Power and Electric Co. (EPEC) ENGIE Entegra Power Group EquiPower Ethos Energy ExxonMobil Gama Power Systems Engineering Gas and Power Co., Ltd. Gaz Energize GE Oil & Gas Gemeinschaftskraftwerk Bremen General Electric General Electricity Company of Libya (GECOL) Guangzhou Development Group Co. Ltd. Gujarat State Electricity (GSECL) Huadian Fuxin Energy Corporation Limited Iberdrola SA INA Industrija Nafte Plc. Inter Pipeline Ltd JFE Steel Corporation Kawasaki Heavy Industries Machwood Power Ltd Mainova AG Marubeni Corp. MB Aerospace group Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd. (MHPS) NTPC GE Power Services (NGSL) Petrobras Pratt & Whitney PW Power systems Qatar General Electricity & Water Corporation (Kahramaa) Rockwell Automation Rolls-Royce RWE AG Shanghai Caojing Co-generation Co. Ltd. Siemens AG Siemens Canada Stellar Energy Suncor Energy Sundevil Power Holdings Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corporation TransAlta Turbine Technology Service Corporation United Engine Corporation Westinghouse Wood Group GTS Yeniköy Kemerköy Elektrik Üretim ve Ticaret A.Ş
List of Other Organisations Mentioned in this Report Gas Turbine Society of Japan (GTSJ) The Clean Energy Business Council (CEBC) of Middle East & Africa the European Parliament The Government of South Australia The Iraqi Ministry of Electricity U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)