DUBLIN, April 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tqn6sf/gamification_in) has announced the addition of the "Gamification in E-Learning Marketplace" report to their offering.
E-Learning represents delivery of part or all of a course using computing technology (computer, mobile or wearable devices) whether it's in a school or business training or full distance learning course. Due to advances in the "as a service" model, eLearning is often Cloud-based.
Using game mechanics or game elements in education is not something new but applying it to e-learning perspective is set to come of age and becoming a real contender. Gamification in e-learning is the application of game elements & techniques in the non-game e-leaning process to motivate & engage learners in solving problems. It is many way different from pure learning games but proved it as real game changer to boosts up learners' participation level and makes them better performer.
This report evaluates the historical overview, market implication, market revenue, vendor solutions, and real life examples for gamification in e-learning marketplace. It is projected that Gamification in E-Learning growth to reach $319 billion by 2020, among them College education & MOOCs is expected to hold 69% market share. All purchases of this report includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Forecasts for eLearning marketplace
- Learn gamification and micro learning strategies
- Understand gamification technologies and solutions
- Identify opportunities for gamification in corporate L&D
- Understand eLearning across various platforms and devices
- Identify strategies for implementing gamification in education
- Recognize the market opportunities for gamification in corporate L&D
- Identify emerging training opportunities such as MOOC environments
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of E-Learning Industry
2. Gamification In E-Learning
3. Designing Gamification For E-Learning
4. Gamification In E-Learning Platform and Market Segment
5. Gamification In E-Learning Market Projection
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tqn6sf/gamification_in
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets