DUBLIN, Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ktgsn5/games_market_in) has announced the addition of the "Games Market in India: Online, Social, Casual and Mobile Games" report to their offering.
The ""Games Market in India"" study covers the online, mobile and casual computer games market. India has always attracted attention with a fast-growing economy, large English-speaking middle-class and a thriving information technology (IT) sector. There has been extensive investments in India's digital entertainment sector with new product launches and a proliferation in the number of mobile titles.
Does the hype match actual market conditions? Can companies turn a profit in the market?
This study includes metrics such as market sizing, online games concurrent numbers, PC and Internet penetration, along with in-depth discussion of trends and market players covering online, casual, social, and mobile games.
Topics covered include:
- Mobile games including smartphone penetration, Apple in India, game operators and business models
- PlayStation 4 Launch
- Key metrics such as the size of the online games market in India, Internet, broadband and PC penetration
- Facebook and social games in India
- Inhibitors and drivers to market growth, analysis of the Indian middle class
- Discussion of Internet cafes and their role in the online games market
- Profiles of key players
- Comparison of China and India's online games market
- Examination of MMOs, casual and mobile games currently in the market
Key Topics Covered:
Executive Summary and Key Takeaways
PC Hardware, Internet and Broadband
Games Market Trends and Analysis
MMOG and casual games market overview
Investments in the Market
Billing and payment
Language and localization
Fragmented Indian market
Inhibitors to Growth
Apple In India
PS4 In India
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ktgsn5/games_market_in
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets