-- Customers can achieve their growth agenda and improve sales force effectiveness with advanced location intelligence for territory management and visit planning
-- Dreamforce, the world's largest vendor technology event, invites attendees to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways with social and mobile cloud technologies
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov.18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SALESFORCE.COM DREAMFORCE -- Galigeo today announced it has launched Sell*Where – Visit planning on salesforce.com's AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Galigeo's Sell*Where product improves sales and service effectiveness through better management of territories, lead or case assignment. Sell*Where increases in-territory sales and service efficiencies with better visit planning and customer routing tools. The Galigeo Sell*Where product empowers sales operations, sales forces and field service management teams by integrating their Salesforce data with visual geographical dimensions. The announcement was made today at salesforce.com's Dreamforce 2013 in San Francisco. Galigeo will be in booth N1024 in the Dreamforce Expo.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world's leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, Sell*Where – Standard and Enterprise edition are immediately available for test drive and deployment on the AppExchange at www.appexchange.com.
Comments on the News
- "The Sell*Where App will make your reps more effective in their territories and by leveraging the 'where factor' within your Salesforce data. Users will realize improved territory sales and service coverage and performance with Sell*Where maps and analytics. Galigeo has been in the business of location intelligence and analytics since 2001 and is proud to make its knowhow available through salesforce.com's AppExchange, to help companies enhance visit planning and territory management," said Christian Tapia-Stocker, CEO, Galigeo.
- "The future of enterprise apps is social, mobile and connected," said Leyla Seka, vice president, AppExchange and Partner Operations, salesforce.com. "Partners such as Galigeo are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to give companies the tools they need to create deeper connections with customers and accelerate their transformation in to customer companies."
Product Key Features
Galigeo's Sell*Where product assists sales and service operations by designing, modeling, optimizing and validating territories and integrating changes directly into Salesforce to save time and money. With accurate territory data marketing's demand generation efforts route leads based on Salesforce territory rules assisting in quick delivery of qualified leads. Users of Sell*Where are able to develop improved coverage and customer relationship strategies and manage call plans, visit schedules, and daily routings all inside of the Sell*Where product, with integrated Salesforce data. All this leads to improved productivity with increased customer visits and increased customer satisfaction over time.
Dreamforce 2013 is the world's largest vendor technology conference, and expects more than 120,000 people to register to attend this year's 11th annual conference and experience the power of social and mobile cloud computing and connect with their customers in a whole new way. With more than 1,100 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook; Marissa Mayer, President and CEO of Yahoo!; and Deepak Chopra, Founder of The Chopra Foundation. Dreamforce 2013 offers attendees everything they need to accelerate their customer company transformation in four days, under one roof.
- Register for Dreamforce: www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dreamforce
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: www.twitter.com/dreamforce
- Become a fan of Galigeo: www.facebook.com/Galigeo
- Follow Galigeo on Twitter: @galigeo.com
About the AppExchange
The Salesforce AppExchange is the world's leading business apps marketplace. With more than 2,000 partner apps and 2 million customer installs it is the most comprehensive source of social and mobile cloud apps for business. The Salesforce Platform is the world's most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps, powering Salesforce CRM, and more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and partners. Apps built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com's AppExchange.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
By combining geographic mapping, location related data with key business information, Galigeo enables organizations to gain critical insights, make better decisions and optimize business and sales processes. Galigeo has developed several business apps to improve sales management and operational efficiency: Visit planning, Territory Management, Lead assignment, Geocoding, Location analytics. Galigeo is trusted by some of the world's largest businesses and organizations who want to implement Location Intelligence solutions: Autodesk, Arcelor-Mittal, Heineken, Vinci, Carrefour, Orange, Total, Sodexo, European Commission, State of Geneva, Swiss Federal Roads Office, French Police department, State of Massachusetts, to name but a few. Galigeo is headquartered in Paris with offices in New York City, Toronto and Frankfurt.