Transcending Automated Driving, Intelligent Mobility Aims to Combat Congestion by 25 Percent, Pollution by 15 Percent by 2035
Upcoming Free Webinar to Present:
- Perspectives on intelligent mobility from various regions of the world
- Potential to achieve carbon emission reduction, congestion alleviation and per-capita carbon footprint reduction
- Roadmap to achieving intelligent mobility and the role of gamification
- Comparative analysis of OEM strategies to achieve intelligent mobility, including a case study
WHEN: Wednesday, 10th June 2015, at 3:00 pm GMT
LOCATION: Online, with Complimentary Registration
SPEAKERS: Frost & Sullivan Program Manager Automotive & Transportation, Mr. Prana T. Natarajan, and Senior Consultant, Mr. Nick Ford
LONDON, June 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- In an intelligent transportation network that embraces new mobility business models, we must think beyond automated vehicles. There is a need for a unified approach that reaps benefits across safety, fuel economy and better flow of traffic. This can only be done when vehicles are not only automated, but are capable of communicating with each other, have a better sense of eco-driving and embrace new mobility modes to achieve leaner commuting.
This webinar will showcase untapped opportunities for OEMs, transport authorities, mobility integrators and various other stakeholders.
"The concept of intelligent mobility focuses on defining a roadmap for all involved industry stakeholders, which aims to reduce traffic congestion by up to 25 percent and pollution by 15 percent by 2035," says Frost & Sullivan Automotive & Transportation Program Manager, Prana T. Natarajan.
To attend the webinar, email Katja Feick, Corporate Communications – email@example.com - your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, and company email address, website, city, state and country.
- For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Automotive & Transportation practice, please visit: http://bit.ly/1zaiGSs.
- LinkedIn: The Future of Mobility
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan