LONDON, September 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Analysis of Energy & Sports Drinks, Functional Water, Functional Dairy, Juices & Other Functional Drinks
Now: Why is the functional beverages industry important right now?
As part of the global food and beverage market space, there are massive revenue streams within the functional beverages sector to tap into. This report shows you where these business opportunities are.
With growth and development of the health & wellness trend, health-driven consumers are searching for beverages that have not only excellent hydration qualities, but also aid their physical and cognitive well-being. In this light, the industry of functional beverages is seeing increasing demand.
What are the functional beverage market prospects?
Visiongain's definitive new report assesses that the functional beverages market will reach $80.36bn in 2015. The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate over the coming decade.
Visiongain's timely 102 page report reveals how best to compete in this lucrative market space and maximize your company's potential.
Read on to discover how this report can help you develop your business.
Research and analysis highlights
- Independent, impartial and objective analysis
- 94 tables, charts and graphs illustrating the functional beverages market prospects
- Global functional beverages market forecast and analysis 2015-2025
- 6 functional beverages submarket forecasts by application covering the period 2015-2025 for Energy Drinks, Sports Drinks, Functional Water, Functional Dairy Beverages , Functional Juices and Other Functional Beverages
- 8 leading national functional beverages market forecasts from 2015-2025 including US, Canada, UK, Japan, China, Germany, Australia and RoW
- Profiles of 5 leading companies, involved with functional beverages with key financial metrics The Coca-Cola Company, All Market Inc. (Vita Coco), Red Bull GmbH, PepsiCo Inc. and Monster Beverage
And there's more.
How this report will benefit you
- You have almost certainly an excess of conflicting and yet unclear information - you want one definitive report to base your business decisions upon - this visiongain report provides that clarity
- Our insightful report speaks to your needs for definitive market data, objective impartial analysis and immediate clear conclusions - to allow you to formulate clear decisive business strategies
- You need the information now in an easily digestible form - this is where this visiongain reports excels
- Forecasts give you a crucial advantage. That knowledge of the future is central to your strategic decision making.
• Knowledge is vital to you and your business. You need every piece of evidence to inform your crucial investment decisions - let visiongain give you that clear advantage
- Without this vital report, you will fall behind your competitors
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the value chain.
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
This report addresses the pertinent issues:
- Where are the most lucrative market prospects?
- Who are the leadings companies and what does the competitive landscape look like?
- What are the national, technical and regulatory barriers to market entry?
- What are the technological issues and roadmap driving the market?
- Why is the market prospering and how can you fully exploit this?
Don't miss out on this business advantage
This information is not available elsewhere. With our report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the functional beverages market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions. Buy our Functional Beverages Market Report 2015-2025: Analysis of Energy & Sports Drinks, Functional Water, Functional Dairy, Juices & Other Functional Drinks today. Please order our report now.
Companies Mentioned in This Report
All Market Inc. (Vita Coco)
Dr.Pepper Snapple Group
Holland & Barrett
Jaguar Energy Drink
Maverick Brands LLC
Monster Beverage Corporation
Red Bull GmbH
The Coca-Cola Company
The Functional Beverage Co.
The Healthy Beverage Company
Tropicana Products Inc.
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
Australian Trade Commission
British Soft Drinks Association
European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
International Diabetes Federation
Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare (MHLW)
The Japanese Ministry of Education, Science and Culture
The World Bank
U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
World Health Organisation (WHO)
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44 (0) 20 7336 6100
Or click on https://goo.gl/8FvyY2