Mobility experts reveal critical success factors and new growth strategies in the two-wheeler connected and shared ecosystem
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Dec. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The two-wheeler (2W) market holds the key to unlocking the future of electric vehicle (EV) transportation and enabling mass adoption of EVs around the world. The size of the electric two-wheeler market is expected to grow rapidly in India, the world's leading two-wheeler market, while South East Asia is expected to remain the biggest market in the world. As market participants expand their focus areas, new vehicle retail strategies, shared mobility, and last-mile logistics services are expected to emerge as key growth opportunities.
Join Frost & Sullivan's Vivek Vaidya, Associate Partner and Viroop Narla, Program Manager, for the Growth Opportunity briefing, "Transformational Shifts in the Global Electric Two-wheeler Industry" on December 8 at 4 p.m. SGT. The briefing will discuss which markets are expected to grow in the next five to seven years and help you create a strategic roadmap to succeed in the industry.
For more information and to register for the webinar, please visit: http://frost.ly/4xq
Key benefits of attending this webinar:
- Understand the key infrastructure trends and their impact on charging and battery swapping.
- Explore new retail opportunities and key electric two-wheeler OEM strategies across regions.
- Learn about key future market growth strategies associated with connected and shared mobility.
- Uncover the critical success factors for the global electric two-wheeler market, such as shared mobility and last-mile logistics services.
- Recognize historical growth and future expectations of the market along with the impact of COVID-19.
The event will also be recorded and available on-demand at http://frost.ly/1ti.
About Frost & Sullivan
For six decades, Frost & Sullivan has been world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models, and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion.
M: +91 9742676194; P: +91 44 6681 4412
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan