-- Industry-leading companies across verticals gather in Frankfurt to receive coveted awards
LONDON, Nov. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost & Sullivan presented accolades acknowledging superlative performances within their respective industries to over twenty game-changing companies at the 2013 Excellence in Best Practices Awards Banquet at the Frankfurt Jumeirah Hotel on 19th November. The black tie event recognized companies, strategies, processes and executives from various industries such as ICT, Automotive, Industrial Automation, Healthcare, Security, Chemicals and Building Technologies. These prestigious awards laud outstanding innovation, competitiveness, and leadership.
Kicking off the ceremony, Jan E. Kristiansen – Partner, Global Head of Growth Consulting, Frost & Sullivan said: "Our long-established awards programme recognises companies that have demonstrated a unique approach to doing business in their markets. Frost & Sullivan celebrates these ideas and strategies that drive corporate growth."
Recipients are selected by Frost & Sullivan's expert industry analysts after rigorous performance measurement and comparison using proprietary methodologies. Distinguished recipients include Teleperformance, tedrive, Pemamek, bitop, Cognitec Systems, Sorrento Therapeutics, among others.
Awardees were lauded for exceptional growth and market strategies, visionary perspective, product development abilities, competitive advancement skills, technology innovation and dedicated customer focus. Mr Kristiansen added: "The products and services that we are recognising tonight should be applauded as examples of how to effectively optimise strategies, performance and processes."
The complete list of award recipients:
- tedrive Steering Systems GmbH – 2013 European Automotive Steering Solutions Product Leadership Award
- NIRA Dynamics AB – 2013 Global Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems Customer Value Leadership Award
- KTK Kommunikationstechnik GmbH – 2013 European Land C4ISR Vehicular Situational Awareness Company of the Year Award
- R2P - Rail & Road Protec GmbH – 2013 European Mass Transport Security Customer Value Enhancement Award
- easypsim – 2013 Global Physical Security Information Management Customer Value Enhancement Award
- Cameron – 2013 European Air Compressors Customer Service Leadership Award
- Comp Air – 2013 European Oil-Free Screw Compressors Product Leadership Award
- Pemamek Oy Ltd. – 2013 Global Welding Automation Company of the Year Award
- Polyscope Polymers – 2013 European Plastic Modifiers New Product Innovation Leadership Award
- BrandMaker – 2013 Global Marketing Process Optimization Solutions Customer Value Leadership Award
- Teleperformance – 2013 EMEA Customer Contact Outsourcing Customer Value Leadership Award
- Aura Light International AB – 2013 European Lighting Equipment Market Growth Leadership Award
- Xena Networks ApS – 2013 Global Ethernet Test Equipment Customer Value Leadership Award
- Cognitec Systems GmbH – 2013 European Face Biometrics Customer Value Leadership Award
- Infineon Technologies AG – 2013 Global Smart Card Personalization Solutions New Product Innovation Leadership Award
- Harro Hofliger Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH – 2013 Global Powder Handling and Microdosing Technology Innovation Leadership Award
- Microlife Corporation – 2013 European Blood Pressure Monitoring Competitive Strategy Innovation & Leadership Award
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. – 2013 Global Oncology Investment Opportunity Award
- bitop AG – 2013 European Extremolytes Therapeutics New Product Innovation Award
- CIMV – 2013 French Biochemicals Visionary Innovation Award
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan