- The market intelligence consultancy firm highlighted the unique transformational growth strategy of Atento Mexico and its end-to-end digital services platform, among other strengths
- According to Frost & Sullivan, Atento is the absolute leader in the contact center outsourcing services and solutions market in Latin America and Mexico, with a market share of 18.3% and 16.9% respectively
MEXICO CITY, March 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Atento S.A. (NYSE: ATTO), the leading provider of customer relationship management and business process outsourcing services (CRM/BPO) in Latin America, and one of the three top providers worldwide, has been recognized by Frost & Sullivan with the Award for Market Leadership in the Contact Center Outsourcing Services in Mexico.
According to Frost & Sullivan, Atento Mexico "Excels in providing an end-to-end digital services platform that delivers outstanding customer experiences while driving customer operations at digital speed. Whereas a cornerstone of Atento's success is its strategic commitment to people, its transformational growth strategy and its performance management model which have proven unique in Mexico".
The consultancy firm also recognizes the strength of the Atento brand, and the company's ability to work in direct collaboration with businesses to develop solutions that combine a multichannel platform, leading-edge technology, analytical capacities, and vertical specialization by industry to offer the best customer experience on the market.
Alejandro Reynal, CEO of Atento, commented that, "Our ongoing commitment to developing innovative and high added value customer experience solutions leads to more satisfied customers and more competitive companies. This commitment is recognized daily by our customers, who entrust us with managing their most strategic processes, and also by our industry, as shown by the Contact Center Outsourcing Services Market Leadership award granted to us by Frost & Sullivan in Mexico". He added that "In an increasingly digital world, our solutions help companies to maximize the opportunities offered by the digital transformation to acquire customers and generate loyalty".
According to Miguel Matey, Managing Director of Atento Mexico and the Americas North Region, "We are very pleased with this exceptional recognition from Frost & Sullivan. At Atento Mexico we work to always offer the best and most innovative customer experience on the market. Our leadership is the result of our ongoing work and investment in developing new solutions adapted to our customers' needs and to the challenges they face." He added, "I want to thank our customers and employees for their major contribution to Atento being recognized once more as market leader in Mexico".
The analysis conducted by Frost & Sullivan to grant the Market Leadership award also highlighted:
- As part of its transformational growth strategy in Mexico, Atento is accelerating local and nearshore opportunities, developing a comprehensive portfolio of business process optimization (BPO) solutions and advancing relationships with major clients to the next level, by enlarging the type of services provided to them
- The analysis particularly states that Atento's digital and omnichannel solutions are composed of vital capabilities to grow business in the digital era. These include: a personalized customer experience (independent of channel and device); extensive use of analytics, Big Data, and cognitive computing, allowing robust insights and continuous learning about customers' needs; a highly specialized consulting team with industry- and process-differentiated knowledge and a streamlined approach to solutions based on ideation, innovation, and running short-term prototypes, powered by UX (user experience) and analytics
- Atento´s brand strength. The company is the largest customer relationship management and business process outsourcing (CRM/BPO) provider in Latin America and one of the leading providers in the world
You can see the full report by Frost & Sullivan here: http://www.atento.com/news-room/thought-leadership
Atento is the largest provider of customer relationship management and business process outsourcing (CRM BPO) services in Latin America, and among the top three providers globally, based on revenues. Atento is also a leading provider of nearshoring CRM/BPO services to companies that carry out their activities in the United States. Since 1999, the company has developed its business model in 13 countries where it employs more than 150,000 people. Atento has over 400 clients to whom it offers a wide range of CRM/BPO services through multiple channels. Atento's clients are mostly leading multinational corporations in sectors such as telecommunications, banking and financial services, health, retail and public administrations, among others. Atento´s shares trade under the symbol ATTO on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). In 2016, Atento was named one of the World's 25 Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work®. For more information www.atento.com
SOURCE Atento S.A.