Alorica has driven significant, sustained growth in an intensely competitive industry
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, April 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Based on its recent analysis of the contact center outsourcing market, Frost & Sullivan recognizes Alorica with the 2015 North American Frost & Sullivan Award for Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership. Through the company's acquisition strategy and organic growth, Alorica has broadened its product offerings, enhanced its delivery capabilities and delivered aggressive growth.
"Alorica exhibits a true entrepreneurial spirit and a tremendously creative company culture," said Frost & Sullivan principal analyst Michael DeSalles. "Alorica's seasoned executive team is very well aligned with extensive knowledge of the market and well-versed in managing successful mergers and acquisitions."
Last year's acquisition of several of West Corporation's agent services businesses strengthened Alorica's market position in three key areas:
- Global footprint: Alorica added 30 domestic facilities in the United States and 18,400 domestic agents, including 5,000 work-at-home agents. It added two facilities and 5,400 agents in the Philippines and new delivery geographies in Jamaica and Mexico.
- Markets: Alorica gained entry to new industry sectors such as healthcare, utilities, and government, and it strengthened its position in communications, retail, travel, financial services, and consumer products.
- Services: Alorica has expanded its current services offerings in customer care, technical support, and sales, and augmented it with receivables management and direct response capabilities.
"Over the past five years, Alorica has completed three transformational deals that have doubled its size each time. In addition to West agent services, it also acquired Ryla and PRC," noted DeSalles. "In each instance, the Alorica integration team ensured corporate cultures were aligned, helping the company drive organic growth post-acquisition."
Alorica has been able to meet the demands of the new breed of 'always-connected' consumers. Some of its differentiated solutions include:
- Alorica Analytics: A data management and analysis operating platform that consolidates information from multiple sources and aims to deliver accurate, focused, and insightful data on performance metrics. It provides visibility into each individual, team, campaign, and client program.
- Industry Innovation: Alorica has invested in its healthcare and small- and medium-sized business (SMB) market with the launch of two new products, PREEMPT and ASCEND, respectively. PREEMPT is an analytics-driven care management solution that enables health insurance companies to take proactive action to support at-risk members. The ASCEND solution is a vertically-integrated sales platform that incorporates predictive analytics, data enrichment, multi-channel direct marketing, and inside sales.
- Veterans' Solutions: AloriCares is a military and spouse corporate hiring initiative. AloriCares has programs supporting employment, leadership training and development, sponsorship, and mentoring.
For its strong financial performance, excellent acquisition strategy, solid execution, and competitive ranking, Frost & Sullivan is pleased to recognize Alorica with the 2015 Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award. Each year, Frost & Sullivan presents this award to the company that has leveraged competitive intelligence to successfully execute a competitive strategy that results in stronger market share, competitive brand positioning, and customer satisfaction.
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research to identify best practices in the industry.
At Alorica, we only do one thing -- we make lives better. How? By creating insanely great experiences for customers -- online, on the phone and through social media. From acquisition and sales to customer care and support, Alorica provides a host of world class services, including customer relationship management and back office support. We're proud to passionately serve clients as diverse as we are -- including communications, financial services, healthcare, retail and tech companies, many in the Fortune 500. We call the OC home, headquartered in Irvine, CA, with more than 50,000 employees in sixty-eight call centers and five support offices across the globe. Intrigued? Learn more at www.alorica.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
P: +44 (0) 207.343.8314
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan