-- Company is driven to invigorate corporate meetings and events, enhance their value and demonstrate ROI through app analytics
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, April 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Based on its recent analysis of the North American mobile event applications market, Frost & Sullivan recognizes QuickMobile with the 2015 Award for Growth Excellence Leadership. QuickMobile has followed up on its first-mover advantage in the fast-growing mobile event applications market with leading-edge technological solutions and expertise. Its single- and multi-event solutions reduce enterprises' need for resources, enhance participant engagement, increase advertising revenues, and measure impact through accessible analytics.
Click here for the full multimedia experience of this release - http://bit.ly/1Cowbcb
As a result of the proliferation of mobile apps, companies are increasingly recognizing the value of a multi-event app platform. Responding to this need, QuickMobile created an enterprise-grade platform that offers seamless deployment, customized content, security and ongoing support. The company was quick to identify the value of using a single, integrated workspace that is visible to all members involved in an event. QuickMobile's solution enhances regular internal and client meetings with engagement and analytics capabilities to attract the attention of enterprises across industries.
In line with new developments in enterprise mobility in general, and engagement applications in particular, QuickMobile uses techniques such as social networking, gamification and audience response. The company also ensures that its event apps meet all necessary security criteria while allowing customers to fully brand their event applications.
"Most competitors in the mobile event application space do not take into account the specific needs of each customer," said Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst Jennifer Knox. "QuickMobile's mission is to be more than just a 'point' application; it desires to be a partner to its customers, so that it can adapt the platform to meet their evolving requirements and the needs of the enterprise meeting and event landscape."
The key capabilities of QuickMobile's platform include:
- Choice: Over 45 modules are available to create and configure a personalized event application that reflects the nature and goals of the gathering.
- Content: Customers can load PDFs, slide shows, images and videos, as well as manage typical event details such as schedules and attendee lists, all through an intuitive Web-based content management system.
- Organization: Exhibitor material, floor maps, agendas, speaker biographies and presentations are available through the app.
- Audience response and feedback: The app features surveys, live polling, quizzes, and discussions that enhance interactivity and enable customers to capture valuable feedback and research.
- Return on investment: Operational objectives can be met and business enhanced by integrating with registration systems and other business platforms.
- Networking: Social media and in-app networking capabilities enable attendees to connect and share content.
- Monetization: The QuickMobile platform offers opportunities to drive revenue through sponsorships, in-app banner ads, gamification and other techniques.
- Analytics: The platform presents real-time results regarding attendee activity, content consumption and sharing, surveys, and advertisement effectiveness.
- Support: Available 24/7 via phone and email; also available live on-premise.
"While many competitors in the mobile event application space deliver a standardized event solution, QuickMobile's roadmap for future success includes making the most of its service expertise to provide enterprise customers more flexible and secure mobile technology," said Knox.
Overall, the company's deep solutions and focus on enterprise customers have made it fully deserving of the leadership position in the mobile event applications market.
Each year, Frost & Sullivan presents this award to the company that has demonstrated excellence in growth and customer value. It recognizes the superiority of the product/service, as well as the overall customer, purchase, ownership and service experience offered, which has resulted in the recipient company seeing above-market growth and increased share of wallet. The award lauds the growth, diversification and sustainability strategies of the company.
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis and extensive secondary research to identify best practices in the industry.
QuickMobile deepens the value of meetings and events with mobile apps that engage and delight audiences. QuickMobile's enterprise mobile app and analytics platform creates an always-on communication channel that allows event owners to increase attendee participation, build loyalty and generate revenue through richer experiences. By fully leveraging the capabilities of QuickMobile's mobile and social solutions, customers can extend events into yearlong conversations and build lasting relationships with their audiences. QuickMobile's head office is located in Vancouver, Canada. For more information, visit www.quickmobile.com. Follow QuickMobile on Twitter @quickmobile.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan