- Environmental, economical, and biological concerns spur growth in European HVAC drives market
- WHEN: 27 June 2012 at 2pm BST
- WHERE: Online, with free registration
- PRESENTER: Ramasubramanian Natarajan
LONDON, June 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The European HVAC industry is undergoing unprecedented change. The dynamics driving the change – technological innovation in building design and energy conservation – are altering the European market and ultimately impacting equipment and applications.
This briefing will investigate the growth potential for sales of electric drives to the European HVAC industry. It will benefit the electric drives manufacturers, OEMs, distribution partners and consultants who aspire to capitalize on the growing HVAC market in Europe, by discussing current trends and providing future projections for the sales of electric drives in the European HVAC industry.
Why You Should Attend:
- Learn about the growth of European electric drives market for HVAC application
- Identify the drivers and restraints of the industry
"Several factors, including spiraling energy costs and mandatory compliance with energy-efficiency standards, together with a focus on air quality and its impact on human health, are boosting the European HVAC electric drives sector," notes Ramasubramanian Natarajan, Research Analyst at Frost & Sullivan.
For more information, and to register online, please click on the following link, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org: http://www.frost.com/prod/servlet/analyst-briefing-detail.pag?mode=open&sid=260994585
About Frost & Sullivan:
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan