-- Complimentary Frost & Sullivan Analyst Briefing evaluates security postures beyond network endpoints
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Vulnerability management is a technology that uses network scanners to detect potential weaknesses in network endpoints in the hopes of beating pernicious actors to the punch. However, the concept of networking is evolving to include heterogeneous networking, mobile devices and virtualization. Additionally, several vulnerability management service providers are adding supplementary services to make their products stick out.
Insight to gain from this webinar:
- Learn how key network security management solution providers are expanding vulnerability assessments to include more than just network endpoints
- Gain a sneak peek of the newest tools and technologies in assessment precision and remediation
- Understand how vulnerability reporting is vital to the interests of compliance, IT and C-level management
This Analyst Briefing will discuss what industry leaders are doing on the cutting edge of vulnerability management. The webinar will be of keen interest to software security solutions-based providers to see what technologies are integrated (or being considered for integration) in vulnerability management platforms. The brief analyst presentation will be followed by live audience question and answer.
"Innovation is hard-wired in the cultures and business practices of technology companies, and this is evident in the product offerings of the leading vulnerability management providers," said Frost & Sullivan Network Security Industry Analyst Chris Kissel. "The most aggressive vulnerability management solutions providers are offering SSL certificate management validation, SIEM-like reporting, and continuous threat monitoring, all of which are just a few examples of either enhanced or optional services."
Join Frost & Sullivan's interactive Visionary IT portal for the latest Information and Communication Technologies research, insights and tools to make winning IT decisions. Visit: http://visionary-it.gilcommunity.com/
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan