[Correction: Updated Details for Ras Scollay, Regional Sales Director, Asia Pacific, CenturyLink]
SINGAPORE, April 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost & Sullivan will be hosting its annual Asia Pacific ICT awards for the 13th time this year on June 15 in Singapore at an exclusive by-invitation only gala banquet.
Mr. Andrew Milroy, Senior Vice President, Digital Transformation, Asia Pacific at Frost & Sullivan noted that the annual ICT awards banquet is a great opportunity to highlight, showcase and recognise outstanding performance by technology firms in the region.
"The research and awards process is highly robust and a panel of judges plays an important role in ensuring that the award recipients are truly the best in the industry. We appreciate the time and effort they put in to deliberate over the most deserving recipients for the awards," he said.
"Cloud Computing, Mobility, Cyber Security, and the Internet of Things underpin much of the digital transformation that we are witnessing today. Similarly, Frost & Sullivan's ICT award categories and its research increasingly focus on these markets," he added.
The contenders for the Asia Pacific ICT Awards were evaluated on a variety of actual market performance indicators which include revenue growth, market share and growth in market share, leadership in product innovation, breadth of products and solutions, major customer acquisitions, and business and market strategy, amongst other category-specific criteria.
A team of 30 leading Frost & Sullivan analysts and consultants based in Asia Pacific were involved in the short listing, evaluation and research process, applying the same thorough approach that has been the hallmark of Frost & Sullivan globally.
The findings of the detailed examination are then presented to a panel of independent judges comprising influential personalities, decision makers and thought leaders in Asia Pacific's ICT industry, who have in themselves pushed the boundaries of innovation and corporate excellence, in deciding the recipients in each award category.
The panel of distinguished judges includes:
- Andrew Milroy, Senior Vice President, Digital Transformation, Asia Pacific, Frost & Sullivan
- Ajay Sunder, Vice President, Digital Transformation, Asia Pacific, Frost & Sullivan
- Edison Yu, Director, Digital Transformation, Asia Pacific, Frost & Sullivan
- Augustin du Payrat, Regional Director, Avaya
- Andrew Pickup, Senior Director, Communications, Microsoft Asia
- Naveen Bhat, Vice President and General Manager, Ixia Asia
- Raghu Prasad, Head of Solutions Consulting, Communications Industry Solutions Group, JAPAC, Oracle
- Michael Willis, Vice President, Bank of New York Mellon
- Victor Ng – Editorial Director, Questex Media Group
- Jason Singh – Head of Marketing, Asia Pacific, Datapipe
- Greg Clay – Technical Project Director, EIRE Systems Singapore
- Ho Khai Leng – Group Chief Information Officer, National Healthcare Group
- Lim Chin Siang – Director Technology, Media Development Authority of Singapore
- Rudi Frey – Group Operations Head, Service Delivery Platforms, PLDT Group
- Ken Soh – CIO, BH Global
- Ras Scollay – Regional Sales Director, Asia Pacific, CenturyLink
- Steve Clark – Head of Global Solution Sales, Telstra Global
For more details on the Asia Pacific ICT Awards, please visit http://www.ict-awards.com/. You can also connect with Frost & Sullivan on social media, including Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin for the latest news and updates. We also invite you to join the conversation using #FrostAwards and/or #apictawards.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Asia Pacific
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan