-- Event will offer executives an opportunity to brainstorm and learn new best practices for innovation excellence.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Dec. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- As constant disruptions impact every industry and leave established businesses behind, the successful companies of the future will be those that can achieve consistent and continuous innovation. At the 9th Annual New Product Development & Marketing: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange, taking place January 12-14, 2015, at the Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa in San Diego, participants will learn new ways to refresh their businesses' idea pipeline, cut through the hype and implement ideas with a real ROI.
Frost & Sullivan is pleased to announce the following speakers, who will share the experiences and lessons they've learned as global innovation leaders:
- Faith Taylor, Senior Vice President & Chief Sustainability Officer, Wyndham Worldwide - Taylor currently oversees Wyndham's sustainability program which includes almost 40 brands, over 34,000 employees and +100,000 locations in 100 countries. She also started and developed the Wyndham Green program in 2006. In her keynote presentation, Taylor will discuss strategies for starting a sustainable business within a company that does good and delivers profits.
- Steve Paljieg, Senior Director, Corporate Growth & Innovation, Kimberly-Clark - Paljieg is a 30+ year serial innovator in the Consumer Goods Industry both in the U.S. and abroad. Since 2010, the Huggies MomInspired™ program he pioneered has been instrumental in extending small business grants to entrepreneurial mothers, sourcing external innovations for Huggies® domain expansion, and defining Huggies® as a curator of innovation. Paljieg will also talk about ways businesses can engage their crowd of customers and deliver value to both sides.
- Phil Swisher, Senior Vice President & Head of Innovation, Brown Brothers Harriman – In his role with Brown Brothers Harriman, Swisher is focused on building new products and services that will generate meaningful long-term revenue for the firm. In his presentation, Swisher will share the specifics of how he and his team have made possible 80% of the bank's new product pipeline with 0.06% of the firm's headcount.
- Brian Kessler, President, Maui Toys – As an inventor, and the son of the man who originally patented the Hula Hoop, Kessler is familiar with the age-old question: Are innovators born or created? In his presentation, he will talk about the importance of maintaining creative originality, understanding ever-fluctuating customer needs, and developing ideas that sell themselves, yet are not easily duplicated.
In addition to these presentations, the event will feature more than a dozen hands-on interactive sessions, giving participants a chance to brainstorm with fellow innovators and product development executives in leading organizations. Covering topics such as Unlocking New Opportunities from Unmet Customer Needs, Incremental & Breakthrough Product Development Process Excellence, and The Ethics of Innovation, these collaborative sessions will offer an opportunity to share and learn new best practices for successful product development and marketing.
To register for the 9th Annual New Product Development & Marketing: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange or to view the event agenda, please visit: www.frost.com/pds.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – North America
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan