--AARP, AutoTrader Group, BNY Mellon Corp. and fellow award winners to be honored at ConNEXTions 2015: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Dec. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost & Sullivan has announced 44 world-class companies as winners of the 2015 CIO Impact Awards. The recipients are comprised of enterprise teams, individuals, and technology partners enabling breakthrough new business models and strategies through the innovative use of transformative technologies.
Each nominated project was evaluated by a panel of expert judges that included award-winning chief information officers and Frost & Sullivan researchers. Awards are being presented to the teams that led the highest-scoring projects in eight categories: Enterprise Social Networking, Advanced Software Development, Enterprise Architecture, Mobility, Cloud Computing, Unified Communications and Collaboration, Data and Network Resilience, and Advanced Analytics and Big Data.
Winners of the 2015 CIO Impact Awards will be honored at a gala event on February 10, 2015, at the Hyatt Regency in San Francisco, Calif., in association with the 3rd Annual ConNEXTions 2015: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange. At that time, Frost & Sullivan will also announce for the first time two recipients for CIO Innovators of the Year from among all project award recipients. The winners will be CIOs whose teams had the most positive impact on their enterprises' strategic innovation and who delivered a significant competitive advantage. In addition, the top-scoring Best-in-Class project in each category will also be announced at the gala.
The theme for ConNEXTions 2015, taking place February 8-10, 2015 in San Francisco, is "Raising the Bar on CIO Leadership." The event enables senior-level executives to embrace their increasingly strategic role as CIO, while building an action plan to reap more value from information technology investments.
Frost & Sullivan is pleased to announce the winners of the 2014 CIO Impact Awards in each of our project categories:
Enterprise Social Networking
- Advanced Systems Group
- BNY Mellon Corp. (MySource Social project)
- Canadian Space Society
- Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
- HCL Technologies Ltd. (EDNA project)
- Triple Five Group of Companies
Advanced Software Development
- California Insurance Guarantee Association
- Ceatus Media Group LLC
- Molina Healthcare
Unified Communications and Collaboration
- Capital Clinical Integrated Network
- Merchant Warehouse
- Palm Beach County
- Riverbed Technology
- We Energies
- Dowling Aaron Inc.
- HCL Technologies Ltd. (Go-Mobile! project)
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
- Tube Lines
- Aditya Birla Financial Services Pvt Ltd.
- Arazy Group Consultants Inc.
- BNY Mellon Corp. (BXP project)
- City of Asheville, NC
- HCL Technologies Ltd. (Private Cloud Service project)
- Philips India Ltd.
- University of West London
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission
- Dubai Customs
- First Tennessee Bank
- Incitec Pivot Ltd.
- JAS Forwarding Worldwide
- Telesphere Networks
Advanced Analytics and Big Data
- AutoTrader Group
- Bucknell University
- Fairfax County Public Schools
- Harte Hanks Inc.
- SumAll Inc.
Data and Network Resilience
- American Municipal Power Inc.
- Cerner Corp.
- Calligo Limited
- IOD Inc.
- NMC Healthcare LLC
Nominations for the 2016 CIO Impact Awards will open in April.
For more information on the 3rd Annual ConNEXTions: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange, go to: www.frost.com/nextit. For more information regarding the CIO Impact Awards & Gala, please go to: www.frost.com/cioawards.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan