HONG KONG and SINGAPORE, Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost & Sullivan will be hosting a complimentary analyst briefing via webinar on the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) Implementation Opportunities & Challenges for Automotive Players on 13th March, 2013 at 11:00 hrs (GMT+08:00hrs) Singapore time.
Mr. Vivek Vaidya, Vice President, Automotive & Transportation Practice, Asia Pacific at Frost & Sullivan said that the AEC is aimed at converting ASEAN into a single market place, making it a level playing field. However, the implementation of AEC is a politically and economically sensitive issue.
Mr. Vaidya said that this briefing outlines the possible scenarios of AEC implementation and analysis covers the impact on various automotive players depending on their competitive position. The AEC is also likely to impact each player in the value chain, from OEMs to component suppliers to countries.
Why You Should Attend?
- AEC implementation is likely to have sweeping impact on ASEAN market
- Frost & Sullivan will discuss various scenarios and how they are likely to impact each segment in the value chain
- Global companies should understand implications of AEC implementation and how it can change the market landscape for them
- Frost & Sullivan's analysis suggests impact of each segment varies widely across scenarios
To participate in this complimentary web conference, please register via this link https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/5560/66093.
The web conference will benefit automotive companies in the ASEAN region and also OEMs interested in South East Asia.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Asia Pacific
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan