- Prestigious Frost & Sullivan excellence awards recognise companies for scripting success stories
FRANKFURT AM MAIN, Germany, Dec. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost & Sullivan presented accolades to twelve industry leaders and innovators during last Wednesday's 2014 Growth, Innovation & Leadership Awards Banquet at the Jumeirah Hotel in Frankfurt am Main.
Addressing the audience, composed of decision-makers and visionaries from a broad spectrum of industries, Gary Jeffery, Partner & Director at Frost & Sullivan, explained: "Our long-established awards programme recognises companies that have demonstrated a unique approach towards doing business in their respective markets. Frost & Sullivan celebrates these ideas and strategies that drive corporate growth."
The evening highlighted superlative achievements across information and communications technologies; industrial automation; transportation; chemicals and materials; healthcare; energy and environment as well as aerospace.
Some of the areas of excellence that distinctions were bestowed in featured product innovation, customer value leadership, technology innovation, entrepreneurial spirit as well as market share and breadth of penetration.
"This elite list of companies has demonstrated innovation, competitiveness and leadership in meeting the demands and challenges inherent in their particular sectors," remarked Jeffery. "Frost & Sullivan acknowledges their products and services as best-in-class examples of how to effectively optimise strategies, performance and processes."
The following companies were honoured during the night's black-tie ceremony.
- Steinbichler - 2014 Global Optical Digitizer and Scanners Price/Performance Value Leadership Award
- Elbit Systems - 2014 Global Commercial Avionics New Product Innovation Leadership Award
- ASC GmbH - 2014 European Acceleration & Rotation Rate Sensors in Rail Industry Company of the Year Award
- Siemens Building Technologies - 2014 European Building Technologies Company of the Year Award
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy - 2014 European Biopharmaceuticals Technology Innovation Leadership Award
- Deutsche Telekom AG - 2014 European Best-in-Class Connected Home Visionary Innovation Leadership Award
- Exponential-e Limited - 2014 United Kingdom Infrastructure as a Service Customer Value Leadership Award
- OrderDynamics - 2014 European Big Data Analytics for Retail Technology Innovation Award
- Teasy Mobile Money - 2014 Nigerian Mobile Money Customer Value Leadership Award
- Dunkermotoren GmbH - 2014 European BLDC Motor for Industrial Automation, Healthcare and Motive Applications Product Line Strategy Leadership Award
- Crunchfish - 2014 European Gesture Recognition Solution for Mobile Devices New Product Innovation Leadership Award
- OXIS Energy Ltd.- 2014 European Advanced Lithium-Based Batteries Technology Innovation Award
To attend future Frost & Sullivan's congresses, or inquire about sponsorship and media partnership opportunities, please send an e-mail to Melanie Parkinson, Corporate Communications, at email@example.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organisation prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Promotions Co-ordinator, Europe
Best Practices, Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan