Subject matter experts from CRF Bracket take an active thought-leadership role with key presentations and interactive roundtables at the conference
WAYNE, Pennsylvania, Feb. 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
Running a seamless clinical trial means improving not only data quality but also operational logistics and most importantly the patient experience. Pharmaceutical companies around the world will convene at the 10th annual Summit of Clinical Operations Executives (SCOPE) 2019, where CRF Bracket executives and subject matter experts will discuss technology and best practices to accomplish these essential goals.
Being held from 18-21 February 2019 in Orlando, Florida, the SCOPE Summit is the foremost collaborative gathering of a wide range of clinical operations leaders, and CRF Bracket will take an active role in driving the conversation – and results for patients worldwide – as more sponsors and CROs continue to place an increasing emphasis on modernizing clinical trials.
As SCOPE 2019 examines advances in all aspects of clinical trial planning, management and operations, CRF Bracket will leverage its uniquely integrated global expertise in eCOA, eConsent, IRT, Clinical Trial Supply Management and Patient Engagement at numerous sessions, roundtables, and panels including...
- Tuesday, Feb 19 at 12:45 pm: Oliver Cunningham, Director of Client Enablement, will present 'Achieving Extended Enterprise Supply Chain Maturity Within a Clinical Supply Environment' as a deep dive into the potential quality improvements and logistical cost efficiencies at an enterprise level.
- Thursday, Feb 21 at 1:25 pm - Jeff Lee, President, Patient Engagement and eConsent, will deliver 'The Secret to Unlock Adoption of eClinical Solutions', to discuss the value and perceived barriers through an interactive discussion on what else is holding back the large-scale adoption of exciting new technologies.
In addition, CRF Bracket will lead and participate in several roundtables and panel discussions focused on important topics such as implementing electronic informed patient consent (eConsent) and supply chain forecasting and management.
CRF Bracket's CEO, Mike Nolte, together with a cross-team of subject matter experts, will carry the discussion further at their Booth #415 where they will present strategic opportunities to further transform the patient experience and advance clinical research worldwide.
To begin a conversation with CRF Bracket about how technology can help improve your next trial, schedule a meeting or a demo at SCOPE. http://pages.crfhealth.com/2019_SCOPE.html
About CRF Bracket
CRF Bracket was formed in 2018 by the merger of CRF Health and Bracket to provide life science companies with patient-centric technology solutions that advance clinical research and transform the patient experience. The company's solutions include electronic clinical outcome assessments (eCOAs), eConsent, patient engagement, interactive response technology (IRT), clinical supply forecasting and management, and endpoint quality services that combine advanced analytics and therapeutic area-specific scientific consulting. CRF Bracket's applications are trusted by pharmaceutical companies of all sizes, including all of the top 20 pharmas, as well as CROs, biotechs, and academic institutions on over 4,000 global clinical trials. For nearly 20 years, CRF Bracket has been committed to helping life science companies bring life-changing therapies to patients and communities around the world. To learn more visit www.crfhealth.com and www.bracketglobal.com.
Connect with CRF Bracket:
- Reserve a place today https://www.scopesummit.com/
- Follow or Tweet: @CRFHealth or @BracketGlobal
- Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/crf-health/ or https://www.linkedin.com/company/bracket/
SOURCE CRF Bracket