DUBLIN, January 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xvdbbh/francescas) has announced the addition of the "Francesca's Collections (FRAN) - Comp Class Analysis" report to their offering.
Retail product scores the quality of all retail and restaurant locations in the U.S. based on the competition, demographics, and local economic conditions around each store to uncover powerful insights into retailer and restaurants' same stores sales and profitability. Investors, retailer, and real estate clients integrate its software into their business processes to drive their most important investment decisions.
Use this report to assess the quality of Francesca's Collections existing and newly opened stores to help help forecast revenue and performance. Signal has performed an in-depth comp class analysis of Francesca's with findings that highlight the following:
- Store churn analysis which highlights the quality of store births and deaths versus prior year base
- Signal's competitive framework segments the sources of competition in Francesca's markets
- Breakdown of Francesca's fiscal quarter's store base and related openings from the end of 2011 through mid-June 2013 and the overall store quality for each set of openings
Example Quotes/Findings From Report:
- Recent openings show a move towards smaller markets, though competition-adjusted figures showed solid mid- to high-single-digit improvement in market quality vs. the base.
Reasons to Purchase
- For Investors: Clients can use this report to use Signal's proprietary data to make predictions on key revenue drivers and ultimately, profitability for Francesca's Collections and other Women's Apparel retailers
- For Investors: Source proprietary long or short investment ideas based on store quality inflection points
- For Retailers: Gain competitive intelligence on the strategy and quality of Francesca's new store openings
- Francesca's Collections
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xvdbbh/francescas
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets