COLOMBES, France, June 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
During the International Seminar attended by General Country Managers at the Groupe Fraikin head office in Colombes on 6 June, 2016, a new group governance was outlined. This governance has been effective from 17 June, 2016.
The return to growth recorded by Fraikin since the start of 2015 has made it necessary to take the growth of activities outside of France into account in Group governance. This area of growth accelerated sharply at the end of 2015 and in during the first quarter of 2016, in terms of historical group activities as well as in the five new countries where trading begun in 2015 (Germany, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Italy, and the Netherlands).
A Group Executive Committee has therefore been created so as to bring together, in a condensed Management Board structure, managers responsible for the main geographical areas with the highest contribution to profits. This Executive Committee now has five new members.
- Chairman: Pierre-Louis Colin
- Deputy Managing Director responsible for Administration and Finance: Jean-Philippe Grégoire
- Deputy Managing Director responsible for Operations in France: Eric Dodin
- Deputy General Manager responsible for Human Resources and Communication: Alain-François Pialat
Members of the Executive Committee:
- Managing Director of Fraikin Alquiler (Spain): Marti BATALLE
- Managing Director of Fraikin Polska (Poland), Director for Central Europe (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary): Artur Nowicki
- Managing Director of Fraikin Limited (UK): Ed Cowell (as of August 1, 2016)
- Director for Benelux, Switzerland, and International Development (Germany, Italy, Benelux, Switzerland, Russia, Saudi Arabia): Olivier Fossion
- Purchasing Director: Philippe Cuoc
The Executive Committee will meet at least once per month. It will ensure that all potential European synergies are properly identified and implemented, in the areas of International Major Clients, Information Systems, Funding, Banking Relations, Purchasing, Insurance and Legal Affairs, HR, and Communication.
For over seventy years, Groupe Fraikin has been the leading European industrial and commercial utility vehicle rental firm and has the largest fleet of multi-marque and multi-purpose vehicles (55,000 vehicles of which 49,000 are directly owned, and 6,000 managed as part of the fleet). Fraikin has the largest dedicated integrated network with 180 agencies across the whole of Europe (France, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, the United Kingdom, Spain, Switzerland, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, the Netherlands, Italy, and Russia), as well as Saudi Arabia. Much more than just a rental firm, with 3,000 employees, Fraikin supports clients in developing solutions adapted to all requirements, using its unique expertise and its pro-active flexible approach. In 2015, it recorded total turnover of €656 M.
For further information: http://www.fraikin.com