SINGAPORE, June 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Andrie Budiman, Head of Operations at Nestle has recently confirmed that he will be joining over 150 manufacturing professionals at the Asia Manufacturing Strategies Summit to share his insights into how to achieve operational excellence in Asia.
With the current economic climate, manufacturers across the globe, and especially in Asia, are under pressure to increase productivity as costs continue to rise. Increasingly success is determined by strategic decisions. Mr Budiman will address these issues during his presentation Operational Excellence: formulating a winning strategy in reaching operational excellence.
He will present on day two of the executive level event in Singapore and will cover the following topics specifically:
- Supporting all levels of the organization during a lean transformation
- Best practices in implementing and sustaining vital cultural change
- Incorporating existing core principles and systems with lean values and culture
- Determining key challenges areas and resolving them efficiently
The Asia Manufacturing Strategies Summit takes place in the Ritz-Carlton, Millennia in Singapore between the 15th-16th October 2012 and consists of case studies, keynotes, streamed sessions and interactive workshops as well as pre-arranged one-to-one meetings and themed luncheons designed specifically for the manufacturing industry.
Other headline sessions on the event program include:
- The rise of new manufacturing hubs in the ASEAN region
Tom Bell, VP, AsiaManufacturing, BlueScope Steel
- Case Study China - human resource management in the manufacturing industry
Peter Stickler, Executive Vice President of Human Resources, Flextronics
- Case Study India - economic factors affecting the Indian manufacturing market
Veerani C, Associate Professor, Indira Ganhdi Institute of Development Research
- Deploying a global S&OP process in balancing supply constraints with market demand
Jean-Luc Laboucheix, Global Director, Supply Chain, Dyson
About the Asia Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012
- View the Asia Manufacturing Strategies Summit Program at http://www.asiamanufacturingsummit.com/program
- A $200 registration discount applies for delegates before 31st July 2012. Visit http://www.asiamanufacturingsummit.com/discount
About World Trade Group:
World Trade Group (WTG) is a leading global integrated media company. Operating across several sectors, we organize and run leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organizations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing, networking and deal making.
WTG - helping the world do business since 1997.http://www.worldtradegroup.com
For further information, please email the summit marketing manager Laurann de Verteuil on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65-6933-9371
SOURCE World Trade Group