- Integrated trader tools & research, 1-click trading make it easier for customers to identify trading opportunities and manage their account
NEW YORK, July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FOREX.com, the retail division of GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: GCAP), has released a suite of custom trading tools and features for MetaTrader 4 (MT4). The enhancements provide FOREX.com customers with an optimized MT4 trading experience, featuring fully integrated streaming market commentary & analysis, trade ideas from Autochartist, 1-click trading capabilities, and a host of advanced order management rules. A short video demonstrating the new features of FOREX.com's MT4 is now available at http://www.youtube.com/forex.
"The enhancements we've made to the MetaTrader 4 platform seamlessly integrate some of our best trading resources into the MT4 front end," said Muhammad Rasoul, Chief Product Officer, GAIN Capital. "With one simple download, customers can now access market commentary from FOREX.com's global research team and advanced trade entry and order management features that would typically require multiple EAs."
Highlights of the new features include:
- 1-click trading features that enable customers to enter into a position on or off the charts, allows for all or partial closing of positions, as well as the ability to close all open positions, winners, losers and pending orders.
- Automated order management rules that include over nine options to automatically trigger orders: order profit in pips, order net profit, order duration, total floating P/L and total pips P/L.
- Streaming commentary and trade ideas as well as access to an economic calendar, @FOREXcom Twitter, and Dow Jones newsfeed.
- Valuable account management features and direct access to MT4 trained support specialists via live chat.
In addition to these new features, FOREX.com MetaTrader 4 customers benefit from a fully optimized EA environment, micro lot trading (.01 trade size), real time updates, and complimentary EA hosting services for qualified accounts. FOREX.com's implementation of MT4 does not use 3rd party bridge software, providing fast order submission and execution without the need for account syncs.
"Many firms claim to offer a better MT4 experience but end up coming short," continued Mr. Rasoul. "FOREX.com offers customers a fully integrated experience with no bridges and no syncing issues to worry about."
To demo the new version of FOREX.com's MetaTrader 4, visit www.forex.com.
Forex and other leveraged trading involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors.
About GAIN Capital
GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: GCAP) is a global provider of online trading services. GAIN's innovative trading technology provides market access and highly automated trade execution services across multiple asset classes, including foreign exchange (forex or FX), contracts for difference (CFDs) and exchange-based products, to a diverse client base of retail and institutional investors.
A pioneer in online forex trading, GAIN Capital operates FOREX.com, one of the largest and best-known brands in the retail forex industry. GAIN's other businesses include GAIN GTX, a fully independent FX ECN for hedge funds and institutions, and GAIN Securities, Inc. (member FINRA/SIPC) a licensed U.S. broker-dealer.
GAIN Capital and its affiliates have offices in New York City; Bedminster, New Jersey; London; Sydney; Hong Kong; Tokyo; Singapore; Beijing and Seoul.
For company information, visit www.gaincapital.com.
SOURCE GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc.