STUTTGART, Germany, June 4, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Addressing the Mandate to Create and Apply Millions to Billions of Driving Scenarios
(Autonomous Vehicles at the Autonomous Vehicle World Expo 2018, Booth #AV8009) - Foretellix, a high profile Israeli based start-up attacking the enormous challenge of verifying autonomous vehicles, today announced it will be showcasing its proposed GigaScale verification flow for the Autonomous Vehicle industry at the Autonomous Vehicle World Expo 2018. This new highly scalable design flow combines verification automation, intelligence and reuse.
Foretellix will be demonstrating:
- The creation of comprehensive and hierarchical verification plans
- New ways to very concisely describe scenarios using a powerful Scenario Description Language
- The ability to control and 'mix' scenarios at multiple levels of abstraction
- The automatic creation of legal scenarios well beyond what humans could think about, using constrained random generation
- Use of analyses to guide the verification process towards full coverage and transparency
- How to reuse verification environments across simulation, test tracks and other hybrid hardware and software based execution platforms
Foretellix will demonstrate the GigaScale Verification Flow for Autonomous Vehicles at the Autonomous Vehicle World Expo 2018 Booth #AV8009.
Fortellix addresses the very large 'GigaScale' challenge of verifying autonomous vehicles, consisting of millions to billions of scenarios. GigaScale is achieved by combining proven automation, intelligence and reuse. Foretellix founders have spent decades developing advanced verification solutions. They have a proven track record, creating a successful public company with solutions deployed at the world's leading semiconductor companies.
© Copyright 2018 Foretellix
Gil Amid, VP Operations & Business Development, Co-Founder - Foretellix
Moshe Mendelson, POSITIVE PR, email@example.com +972-37756333