PARIS, September 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- 4-5-6 NOVEMBER 2014 - PARIS-NORD VILLEPINTE - FRANCE
For its 29th edition, CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS, the global event for the digital security industry dedicated to secure solutions for payment, identification and mobility, is following current major trends.
In 2014, six main themes will feed this key event for the entire industry:
- Cyber Security, with major issues for digital security and data protection. Find the press release here: http://www.cartes.com/Press-Room/CARTES-Press-Releases/CYBER-SECURITY-Securitization-of-exchanges-and-data
- E-Payment, introducing the latest technologies for payment in the context of increasing user mobility. Find the press release here: http://www.cartes.com/Press-Room/CARTES-Press-Releases/E-PAYMENT-Electronic-transactions
- Digital Identity, for an update on new technologies and services applying to identification and protection of personal data on the Internet. Find the press release here: http://www.cartes.com/Press-Room/CARTES-Press-Releases/DIGITAL-ID-Digital-identity
- E-Government, focusing on innovation for enhanced security and trusted online exchanges between citizens and public services. Find the press release here: http://www.cartes.com/Press-Room/CARTES-Press-Releases/E-GOVERNMENT-Digital-interactions-between-government-and-population
- Smart-Retail, presenting new purchasing practices based on mobile and connected objects supporting e-commerce and m-commerce. Find the press release here: http://www.cartes.com/Press-Room/CARTES-Press-Releases/SMART-RETAIL
- Mobile Communications, with an accelerated pace of new applications and services for end-users. Find the press release here: http://www.cartes.com/Press-Room/CARTES-Press-Releases/WIRELESS-TELECOM
Less than three months before the event, we have taken the opportunity to focus on these six sectors through six thematic press releases containing the last key figures and issues by sector and illustrated by answers from the industry.