BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Focalmax, a Chinese innovator of optical, display and communication technologies that is gearing to offer its smart optical solutions to the global market, will introduce its full product line-up at the Mobile World Congress 2016 from February 22nd - 25th in Barcelona, Spain. The Mobile World Congress will be the stage for cutting edge technologies and products launches, and it will convene industry leaders, experts and visionaries to explore the trends that will shape the mobile industry in the years ahead.
The Mobile World Congress 2016 is an opportunity for Focalmax to display its latest optical innovations for the global market. The company will be exhibiting smart optical technologies and products at its 120m2 booth in Hall 8.1 at App Planet Stand 8.1H61.
The Focalmax exhibits will be featured under the theme of "FOCAL VIEW, MAX WORLD", to demonstrate the company's commitment to creating an optical communication eco-system, and to encourage people to live share the beautiful things they see.
The smart optical solutions of Focalmax cover Heads-up Display (HUD), Glasses-free 3D smartphones, VR glasses, sports cameras and projectors. The highlights of Focalmax's solutions include:
- Carsail (HUD) is an augmented reality HUD display equipped with the world's largest aspherical display engine of 6.5 inches max size. It is also the world's first HUD powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, allowing real-time communication in a seamless manner.
- MaxPhone (Glasses-free 3D Smartphone) is the world's first switchable, glasses-free 3D flagship smartphone with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820. A 2K 5.5-inch screen will offer ultra 3D display effect. The combination of the dual-camera and Focalmax's unique depth of field algorithm makes 3D videos shooting easier.
- Scati (VR Glasses) is a Virtual Reality eyewear that allows 3D recording and display. A built-in Qualcomm Snapdragon processor enables wireless communications. 8M*2 cameras can support 3D recording.
- Qua (Sport Camera) is a sports camera designed for outdoor enthusiasts with a 240° wide angle lens. A Qualcomm Snapdragon processor is planted in it to support real-time broadcasting.
- Projectors of Focalmax have various features, such as user-friendly, portable, affordable and ultra-short throw for both home and business use.
"IoE is clearly an essential goal for smart and connected product developers around the world," says Nelly Ma, General Manager at Focalmax. "Our technology differentiation is our industry-leading, super large aspherical display engine applied in HUD products, and smart actions powered by Qualcomm processors in most of our product line. We are excited to deliver them as critical building blocks to promote an eco-system of optical communication."
Senior management executives and experts of Focalmax will be present at this exhibition. Reporters and industry professionals are welcome to visit the Focalmax booth 8.1H61 in Hall 8.1, to exchange insights with the Focalmax executives and experts.
Focalmax is a vertically integrated high-tech enterprise with a focus on projection and optical technologies, integrating R&D, production, sales and services. With a registered capital of over 30 million USD, Focalmax was officially established in 2015. The R&D department has nearly 300 staff members. The product lines of Focalmax include projectors, HUD, Glasses-free 3D mobile phones, sports DV, VR, and smart bikes.
Focalmax has branches in Beijing and Hong Kong with worldwide operation, and the company leads in the display and communication sectors with nearly one hundred invention patents and seven publication copyrights. Focalmax is performing better than the industrial standard in key software, hardware, lens processing, cost of key components and procurement time.
For more information, please visit http://www.focalmax.net