ALBANY, New York, October 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global flexible packaging market is anticipated to witness healthy growth in the years to come, as reported by Transparency Market Research (TMR). The market's competitive landscape features intense fragmentation due to the presence of large pool of players. With low entry barriers, new players have ample scope to enter into the market. However, stiff competitive spirit exists among the vendors in the market. With growing number of mergers and acquisition by established vendors in Europe and North America, in order to assert their position, market shares are expected to consolidate.
Vendors in the global flexible packaging market are increasingly going for forward integration by manufacturing, self-producing and distributing to application industries. For instance, LPS Industries and Farnell Packaging Limited now offer plastic and paper packaging materials as a key part of their product portfolio. Established players are also expected to shift their manufacturing base to emerging countries such as India and China to capitalize on low labor and production costs. Companies are also seen focusing on extensive research into the technology to gain market traction.
Get PDF Brochure for Research Insights at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=9839
Some of the prominent vendors in the global flexible packaging market are Berry Plastics Group, Inc., Schur Flexibles, Huhtamäki Oyj, The Dow Chemical Company, and Clondalkin Flexible Packaging Wentus.
According to TMR analysts, the global market for flexible packaging is forecasted to rise at a 5.2% CAGR, from 2016 to 2024, the forecast period. This revenue was estimated to be US$238.5 bn in 2016 and expected to soar to US$358.7 bn by the end of 2024. Product-wise, stand-up pouches are expected to generate revenue up to US$85.9 bn by the end of the forecast period. Geographically, the global market is expected to be dominated by Europe.
Browse Research Release at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/global-flexible-packaging-market.htm
Burgeoning Technological Progress in Field to Drive Growth
Flexible packaging innovation has progressed significantly in the course of recent years and is currently a consumer backbone, relentlessly moving into new markets and applications. Items have advanced from straightforward monolayer sacks and wrappings to coextruded or overlaid built multilayer and covered developments, including different materials, for example, plastics, paper and metal foils, coatings and different added substances. These improvements give properties, for example, high hindrance to oxygen, broadened time span of usability and accommodation, which are all inexorably requested in packaging for food, consumables and pharmaceuticals. The properties of flexible packaging can be custom fitted to give particular mixes required to packaging an expansive scope of items. This is a fundamental factor fuelling the global flexible packaging market.
Request a Sample of Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=9839
Customer Friendly Packaging to Emerge as Key Market Trend
In the coming years, various new packaging materials are expected to gain traction over the figure time frame. Packaging converters hoping to diminish production and transport costs are profiting from the expansion in flexible packaging composes, supported by the persistent advancement of new pocket designs - especially the potential for an all-plastic pocket - and by developing customer interest for comfort and parcels that convenient to handle, open, and close. New procedures and apparatus will empower pocket filling paces to coordinate those of jugs after some time.
Advances in digital printing will give chances to coordinate in-line printing as a major aspect of the transformation activity and improvements in packaging and illustrations to meet the prerequisites of brand-proprietors and shoppers for swift product advances, personalization and customization.
Request For Discount On This Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=9839
This review is based on TMR's report titled, "Flexible Packaging Market (Material Type - Polymer (Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), Biaxially-Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP), Cast Polypropylene (CPP), Biaxially-oriented polyethylene terephthalate (BOPET), Polyamide (PA), Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC), Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol (EVOH), and Poly Styrene), Paper, Aluminum, and Cellulosic; Product Type - Stand-up Pouches, Vacuum Pouches, Retort Pouches, Converted Roll Stock, Gusseted Bags, Wicketed Bags, Laminated Tubes, and Squeezable Bottles; Application - Consumer (Food & Beverages, Dairy, Bakery & Confectionery, Ready to Eat Food, Frozen & Chilled Food, and Tea), Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals, Tobacco, and Industrial and Institutional) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024."
Flexible Packaging Market is segmented along the following lines:
Global Flexible Packaging Market - Material Type
Global Flexible Packaging Market - Product Type
- Stand-up Pouches
- Vacuum Pouches
- Retort Pouches
- Converted Roll Stock
- Gusseted Bags
- Wicketed Bags
- Laminated Tubes
- Squeezable Bottles
Global Flexible Packaging Market - Application
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
- Industrial & Institutional
Global Flexible Packaging Market - Regional Analysis
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
Browse More Packaging Market Research Reports
Popular Research Reports by TMR:
- Flexible Plastic Packaging Coating Market (Coating Type - Epoxies Coatings, Acrylics Coatings, Urethane & Polyurethane Coatings, Lacquer Coatings, Plasma Coatings, Polyesters Coatings, Phenolic Coatings; Coating Applications - Decorative, Protective, Heat Seal Applications, Print Primer; Substrate Type - Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyamide, Poly Vinyl Chloride, Polystyrene; End Use - Food & Beverage Packaging, Pharmaceutical Packaging, Cosmetics & Personal Care Packaging, Chemical Packaging, Consumer Durables Electronic Goods Packaging, Automotive & Allied Packaging): https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/flexible-plastic-packaging-coating-market.html
- On-the-go Breakfast Packaging Market (Material Type - Plastic (PE, PP, PVC, EVOH, and PET) and Paper; Packaging Type - Rigid Packaging (Rigid Boxes, Bottles and Jars, Cans, and Trays) and Flexible Packaging (Films & Wraps and Pouches & Sachets); Breakfast Products (Cereal Meals, Breakfast Bars, Sandwiches and Burgers, Cakes and Muffins, Sausages and Salamis, Egg Meals, and Milkshakes and Juices): https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/on-the-go-breakfast-packaging-market.html
- Industrial Packaging Market (Materials - Metal, Plastic Paper, and Wood; Products - Drums, IBCs, Sacks, Pails, Crates, Tubes, and Bulk Boxes; Packaging - Rigid and Flexible; End Users - Agriculture And Horticulture, Automotive, Building & Construction, Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals, Engineering, Food & Beverages, Metal Products, Oil & Lubricants, Plastics And Rubber, Furniture, Electronics, and Tobacco): https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/industrial-packaging-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Research Blog: http://www.editiontruth.com/
SOURCE Transparency Market Research