WASHINGTON, June 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Europe Liberty Forum, co-hosted by Atlas Network and the London-based Institute of Economic Affairs, brings together friends of the freedom movement across Europe to learn from one another how to advance free-market reforms most effectively, share best practices, network, and host policy discussions. During the two-day special event, participants will attend interactive sessions and hear from distinguished speakers like Christian May, Editor of City A.M.; Dr. Kwasi Kwarteng, the Conservative Member of Parliament for Spelthorne; Ebba Karlsson, co-founder of Poplar; Johan Norberg, author, lecturer, and documentary filmmaker, and many more. The winner of the 2016 Europe Liberty Award will also be announced.
When: June 8-9, 2016
Where: The Waldorf Hilton, Aldwych, London, WC2B 4DD
Press Contact: Daniel Anthony, Daniel.Anthony@AtlasNetwork.org or (202) 449-8441; to attend or arrange for interviews, contact local London media contact, Stephanie Lis, email@example.com or 0207 799 8909. For more information, visit http://europelibertyforum.com/.
Europe Liberty Forum Highlights:
-- Presentations from:
- Martin Ågerup, CEPOS
- Lawson Bader, DonorsTrust
- Dr. Eamonn Butler, Adam Smith Institute
- Douglas Carswell MP
- Ebba Karlsson, Poplar
- Dr. Kwasi Kwarteng MP
- Joseph G. Lehman, Mackinac Center for Public Policy
- Brad Lips, Atlas Network
- Mark Littlewood, Institute of Economic Affairs
- Christian May, Editor of City A.M.
- Johan Norberg, historian, filmmaker, author
- Dr. Tom G. Palmer, Atlas Network
- Diego Sánchez de la Cruz, Civismo
- Karin Svanborg-Sjövall, Timbro
- John Tillman, Illinois Policy Institute
-- Discussions on:
- Economic policy in the Nordics: dispelling Sandersian myths of socialist utopia
- Lessons learned from leading European and American think tank CEOs
- Removing barriers to regional entrepreneurship
- Champagne ideas on a beer budget
About the Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA)
Based in London, the mission of the Institute of Economic Affairs is to improve understanding of the fundamental institutions of a free society by analysing and expounding the role of markets in solving economic and social problems. The IEA is a registered educational charity and independent of all political parties. To learn more, visit iea.org.uk.
About Atlas Network
Washington-based Atlas Network is a nonprofit organization that strengthens the worldwide freedom movement by connecting over 450 independent partners in 97 countries that share the vision of a free, prosperous, and peaceful world where limited governments defend the rule of law, private property, and free markets. To learn more, visit AtlasNetwork.org
SOURCE Atlas Network