ALBANY, New York, July 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
ResearchMoz presents this most up-to-date research on Financial Services Business Confidence Report Q2 2014. Financial Services Business Confidence Report Q2 2014" is a new report by Timetric that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects in the financial services industry. This report also examines executive opinions with regards to the current and future state of the economy, and its effect on the industry. It analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over April-June 2014. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global financial services industry over April-June 2014.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit: http://www.researchmoz.us/financial-services-business-confidence-report-q2-2014-report.html
The report examines industry executives' opinions about the current state of the global economy and prevailing economic conditions in various regions
- The report analyzes the growth prospects of companies and the industry as a whole, providing industry executives' expectations on the growth prospects of their company and the industry over April-June 2014
- The report analyzes industry executives' opinions on changes in consumer confidence, globally, over April-June 2014
- The report determines the expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence, and examines the key factors influencing changes
- The report tracks expected changes in staff headcounts and sales among industry executives operating in various regions over April-June 2014
- The report ascertains the various investment activities on which industry executives intended to focus over April-June 2014
- The report examines industry executives' attitudes to various business concerns, and provides regional analysis
- The report identifies the immediate business priorities of financial services industry executives over April-June 2014
The report features the opinions of Financial Services industry respondents about the economic overview covering the following aspects:
The state of the economy
Growth prospects and customer confidence
Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
Organizational outlook and strategy
Reasons to buy
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric's exclusive panel of leading Financial Services industry executives.
The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing around the world and their impact on the Financial Services industry.
The report forecasts company and industry growth prospects over April-June 2014.
The report provides information on the impact consumer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount are likely to have on the investment decisions of industry executives over April-June 2014.
Overall, 53% of financial services industry respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 30% state that the current economic conditions are favorable
The majority of global financial services industry respondents anticipate positive growth for both the company and industry over April-June 2014
Industry respondents from the Rest of the World expect the highest growth in sales volume in April-June 2014
Protecting and growing market share and retaining customers are the most preferred priorities by financial services industry executives operating across all regions
Explorer more Banking Market http://www.researchmoz.us/banking-market-reports-159.html
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948