-- Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary webinar discussing how the investment banking industry is moving towards conservatism at the cost of low profits
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Nov. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Thursday, December 5, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. EST
Online, with free registration
Frost & Sullivan's Business Financial Services Research Analyst, Sheetal Kothari
Despite stricter regulations and cost-cutting measures, the global financial industry is still deteriorating, making it less profitable and riskier than the pre-crisis period of 2008. A quick market recovery is doubtful, particularly with investor confidence at an all-time low, which is expected to remain this way due to the continuing expected financial woes of 2014.
The briefing will discuss financial benchmarking in the investment banking industry and provide an outlook for 2014.
Why should you attend:
- Understand financial performance of investment banks in different regions of the globe
- Discover financial performance by revenue range and size of the investment banks
- Explore opportunities and identify investment banks that are excelling in a challenging environment
- Identify top performers and opportunities for investment
- Gain an outlook for 2014
"The deteriorating performance due to the global financial crisis despite stricter regulations and huge cost cutting measures is making the industry less profitable and more risky than prior to the crisis period," said Business Financial Services Research Analyst Sheetal Kothari. "Also, investor confidence and brand image of investment banks remain at an all-time low, impacting market expectations of a quick recovery."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Business Financial Services practice, please visit: businessfinancialservices.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan