- Numerous Technologies in Ophthalmic and Medical Laser Systems See Extensive Application in Cosmetic Surgeries; Solid-state Lasers Gathering Traction in Range of Medical Therapies on back of Advancements in Photonics
- Medical Laser Systems to Advance Hospital-based Healthcare Systems; Advancements in Diode Lasers And Solid-State Lasers to Pave Way for New Avenues in Medical Laser Systems Market
ALBANY, New York, June 3, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- In healthcare systems, a bevy of applications of laser technology drive evolution of medical laser systems market. The applications notably include cancer therapy, cardiovascular treatment, dermatology, dentistry, and ophthalmology.
Expanding science behind photonics is fueling strides in the adoption of solid state lasers, and will enable numerous collaborations between medical and research institutes, concede analysts.
The medical laser systems market stood at ~US$ 2 bn in 2019. The medical sector is seeking to utilize the potential of new laser technologies in the diagnosis of COVID-19. Extensive research and development activities will help the market to garner CAGR of CAGR of ~12%, and reach valuation of ~US$ 8.5 Bn by 2030-end.
Key Findings of Medical Laser Systems Market Report
- Of the various product types, solid-state lasers held the top share in 2020
- Diode laser product segment to witness rapid growth rate, fueled by use in wide range of therapy and surgery applications
- Of the various applications, cosmetic/dermatology held the major share in 2019; the demand for minimally invasive surgeries account for the segmental revenues
- Among the various end users, hospitals held the top share in 2019; application in surgeries in hospital settings drive uptake
Explore 230 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections of Medical Laser Systems Market (Product Type: Gas Lasers, Solid-state Lasers, Fiber Lasers, Diode Lasers, Femtosecond Lasers, and Others; Application: Ophthalmology, Cosmetic/Dermatology, Dentistry, Cancer Therapy, Cardiovascular, and Others; and End User: Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Specialized Clinics) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 - 2030 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/324
Medical Laser Systems Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
Over the past few years, continuous strides have been made by laser technology, and the medical sector has been one of the applications that have remained untouched. Following trends and patients preferences underpin the generation of new revenue streams in the medical laser systems market:
- The demand for minimally invasive surgeries has resulted in the commercialization of laser systems in medical sector. Some notable areas are ophthalmology, cosmetic/dermatology, and dentistry.
- Dramatic rise in the incidence of cancer in rapidly aging populations has spurred the use of medical laser systems. Apart from this, medical laser system are used in general surgeries
- Standard guidelines pertaining to production of medical laser systems are benefitting end-use applications
- In various regional markets, medical laser systems at the hands of experienced dermatologists have been proven to be safe and effective cosmetic process. This aspect has motivated numerous key regional regulatory agencies to be more receptive to new approvals.
- Rise in demand for dental surgeries is also a huge source of revenue streams for manufacturers in the medical laser systems market.
Download a PDF Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=324
Medical Laser Systems Market: Regional Assessment
Of all, North America has been promising region in global medical laser systems market. The medical industry has been early adopters of technological advances in lasers, and this is evident from the substantial pace of adoption for cardiovascular diseases, cosmetic, cancer therapy, and orthopedic surgeries. The U.S. has witnessed a rapid rise in cosmetic surgeries, where medical laser systems have been key to better clinical outcomes. Such factors ensure that in coming years, the growth of the North America market will be promising.
Meanwhile, proliferating demand for laser-based cosmetic surgeries in parts of Asia Pacific, particularly Southeast Asia, has been key to promising revenues in the medical laser systems market.
Purchase the Medical Laser Systems Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=324<ype=S
Medical Laser Systems Market: Key Impediments
The recent COVID-19 pandemic lockdowns has critically dampened the demand for medical laser systems. Both in hospital setting and other clinical settings, patients undergoing laser surgeries has dipped rapidly in recent months. On the other hand, the same novel coronavirus is proving to be a promising avenue for large revenue generation. The demand for COVID-19 diagnostics is attracting research and development initiatives in this direction, thus expanding the horizon of the medical laser systems market.
Global Medical Laser Systems Market: Segmentation
- Medical Laser Systems Market, by Product Type
- Gas Lasers
- CO2 Lasers
- Argon Lasers
- Excimer lasers
- Solid-state Lasers
- Nd: YAG
- Ho: YAG
- Er: YAG
- Dye Lasers
- Fiber Lasers
- Diode Lasers
- Femtosecond Lasers
- Medical Laser Systems Market, by Application
- Cancer Therapy
- Medical Laser Systems Market, by End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialized Clinics
- Medical Laser Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global healthcare industry:
Antiviral Drugs Market - A new research report by Transparency Market Research on the global antiviral drugs market provide all the necessary insights and information required for formulation precise marketing strategies. According to the research report, the global market for antiviral drugs will exhibit a healthy CAGR of 6.40% over the course of the given forecast period of 2016 to 2024. The market is projected to reach a valuation worth US$82.9 bn by the end of the forecast period in 2024.
Respiratory Disorders Treatment Market - According to Transparency Market Research's latest report on the respiratory disorders treatment market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027, increase in incidence of respiratory disorders, surge in supportive care products to meet the rise in demand for treatment of respiratory disorders, entry of new players, and rise in access to healthcare are projected to drive the global respiratory disorders treatment market.
N95 Respirators Market - Recent outbreaks of respiratory disease infection pandemic diseases such as H1N1 and COVID-19 have increased demand for N95 respirators among health care workers such as first responders, health care professionals, medical practitioners, and nurses.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research