LONDON, September 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The Green Rain solution by Fedr8 automates application discovery, revolutionising how our customers leverage value across their custom application estate! Green Rain ignites transformational change by bringing a deep understanding of application genetics in to the managed arena, supporting customers in making decisions at speed, at scale and with ever improving efficiency.
Green Rain has been developed following in depth consultation with:
• 2 Global Banks, both in London and New York
• 2 of the Big Four Consulting Firms, sponsored at board level
• A host of other leading enterprises, consultancies and technology providers
• Partnership with Microsoft, Amazon, Docker and Pivotal
"Historically, the complexity of large, inter-connected and multi- vintage application 'spaghetti' has inhibited change. The proprietary Fedr8 system uses machine learning techniques to emulate how a human reads the code. Instead of taking several man-weeks of effort, the time required for the analysis is reduced to a few machine-hours," said Peter Roe, Research Director, Financial Services, TechMarketView LLP.
Green Rain circumvents the limitations of a rule based system to expose not only the genetic construct of an application, but the meaning and relationships embedded within the code. Only when you understand an application in this way can you truly ask any questions, and only when you understand an application in this way can you truly displace the resources and costs associated with making decisions at scale. Typical questions Green Rain answers:
How complex is my application?
How cloud ready is my application and what is the cost of refactoring?
How informed is my Container project?
What is my exposure to third party licensing which is being used indirectly through an API?
How easily would it be to decouple my entangled application or platform for M&A?
How do I inform my open source strategy as to where my legacy estate uses enterprise licensing?
How do I blueprint my application?
How do I visualize and cost my micro service candidates?
How do I identify API integrations in order to build modular applications?
Derek Ward, Executive VP commented, "We look forward to helping our customers remove Time, Cost and Risk from their application discovery processes and unlocking the potential of their application estates. Green Rain is a quantum leap in application analysis."
How can we help you understand more?
• Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a GoToMeeting or face to face demonstration
• Visit our website www.fedr8.com for more details on the Green Rain Modules and upcoming events
• Coming Soon, watch a short introduction video on our YouTube account
• See us at Gartner Symposium in Barcelona this November! Come and see why we are a Gartner Cool Vendor Winner
• Evaluate Green Rain with 1 free license, email email@example.com for your free license key (subject to qualification terms)
UK Sales Director